The New System... really... An expanding universe

by HowTheBibleWasCreated 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Well Jesus has handed the kingdom back to Jehovah and Satan and his demons are dead forever... peace on earth.. great... a million years go by...The human brain would not hold even 1000 years of memories accurately... indeed the former things would not be called to mind BUT..

2 billion years... Oh i's damn hot the sun is running out of hydrogen...

5 billion years Jehovah sit back laughing... we are all dead... unless we move away from earth... Not only is the sun a red giant but Andromeda has collided with the Milky Way and rendered our galaxy no longer a spiral galaxy.. navigation is impossible out there.

2 trillion years. Oh ... if we existed.. we would have no idea theven is a universe.. the expansion is so far that we can't see beyond our own galaxy ... the heaven declare Jehovah diminising glory.

100 trillion years... the galaxy is gone... stars are burning out... in fact atoms are destabilizing... Jehovah will need to remake us... likely in to Positronium.... Dark Energy is so powerful we can feel it... assuming we have bodies anymore...

100 to the 100 power years.... Black holes evaporate away,...We have an almost 0 energy universe .. well except for Dark Energy which is now so powerful matter cannot exists.

100 to the 200 power years... well there is no mater or energy except for the energy of the vacuum (quantum fluctuations) Dark Energy had literally torn this universe apart and assuming M theory... that it..

Jehovah and Jesus laugh hysterically.

• ironsnake656
    ironsnake656

That is what happen when you analyze verses from the bible using scientific googles. Bible writers and religion dogmas do not consider the things beyond science and physic phenomena. Jehovah/Jesus have to change all physics laws in the universe to allow humans live forever.

• Magnum
    Magnum

As a JW, I always thought about such things and was disturbed. I figured there must be some answer or factors of which I was unaware.

When I was taking physics, and my class was in the thermodynamics section of the course, my professor mentioned the proposed, so-called "heat death" of the universe and that disturbed me.

Now, I feel that my being disturbed was justified.

• venus
    venus

Not having answers for everything is the charm of life. I admire God for the situation that both the group feel comfortable--atheists and theists have got proofs to their satisfaction--which means there is harmony in disharmony.

If I were to know answers to all the questions, I will have no interest to live--it would be like watching an old recorded cricket match the result of which you already knew.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

Perhaps the death of the universe ultimately leads to the birth of another and the cycle of universes continues, everything that can happen has happened before and will happen again. That's what I like to think anyway.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Rogue that is a theory in physics though not held by many,. More plausible is the multiverse (M theory almost demands it) Regardless THIS universe will die and revert to nothing.

The point is JW theology conflicts with their eternal life doctrine.

• sir82
    sir82

But Jehovah...miracles....leave it in God's hands....faith.

There. Problem solved.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Magnum - "As a JW, I always thought about such things and was disturbed. I figured there must be some answer or factors of which I was unaware. When I was taking physics, and my class was in the thermodynamics section of the course, my professor mentioned the proposed, so-called 'heat death' of the universe and that disturbed me."

And that's why the Org demonizes "higher education".

Number of times religion has successfully refuted scientific inquiry: zero.

Number of time science has successfully refuted religious dogma: can't be counted.

• Confusedalot
    Confusedalot

By the time of the first major issues our consciousnesses would have been uploaded to watchtower branded computers and our physical bodies left behind. After that there will be a singularity between technology and spirit, all consciousness, knowledge will transfigure into spirit, combine and we will be beyond physical beings, in union with God forever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit