When staying home isn't safe

by Fadeaway1962 2 Replies latest social current

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

https://religionnews.com/2020/05/26/when-staying-home-isnt-safe/

Now they claim they have been assisting victims of domestic abuse for decades, and they can offer victims timely emotional support and reliable guidance from the Bible and JW.org.

Is a slight improvement from the Dec 2018 article page 14

Extremely physically abusive , even to the point that she feels her health or life is in danger , some have endured and tried to work at improving matter's.

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

I remember assisting victims of domestic violence when I was a kid. I remember picking them up off the floor and cleaning their houses. I remember my mother consoling them and trying to give them hope from the bible while the elders told them they weren't being wifely enough and that they should pray for guidance. I also remember how the abusers were protected by the elders.

I don't want to know what it actually is that they call assistance in this day and age. I don't believe it is much different from what it was when i was a kid.

• menrov
    menrov

At least we can bombard them with emails now:

Jarrod Lopes
    [email protected]

Or any other senior member, just try with firstnamedotlastatjwdotorg, or like the one here or with initialdotlastnameatjwdotorg. I am sure one of the will be correct :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit