Are you truly happy?

by onightdivine 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• onightdivine
    onightdivine

For the lurkers and active JWs here, are you really happy about the recent changes?

Are you happy where you are now?

Does it make you feel special that you are more "privileged" than non-JWs or OTHER JWs who have less preaching hours than you do?

How can you tell that Jehovah is happy?

Why is the GB so sure that they are making Jehovah happy?

How can you be sure that GB is God's channel of communication on earth?

Do you still remember how to LOVE and to be LOVED unconditionally??

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    I am happy because I don't tow the GB/party line. I do my own thing and avoid WT nonsense. I stick to Gods word instead as a Christian.
  • Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

I consider myself quite happy. Normal disposition. Overall good considering the circumstances.

SL

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

How can you tell that Jehovah is happy? I know for a fact the JW's my age, the ones

that came in the 60's and 70's are having a hard time financially. Their kids have left

the borg, many never thought about retirement and didn't plan for future. You are in your

60's or 70's and still must work, that is not a happy situation. Not all fall into the category,

but the ones I know are not happy campers.

As for as me being happy, I'm elated.

• Londo111
    Londo111
    In the loaded language of the org: Happiness = Doing more.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYes.xxxYes I am.

• username
    username
    YES...when one is free to be who they are no matter what anyone says, then one can be happy. Free speech without feeling like I have to watch everything I say is one hell of a great feeling. 😉😃

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit