Grow up as a JW.

by fulano 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• fulano
    fulano

Maybe a bit silly topic but I was watching some YouTube films of the city where I grew up as a JW child. I saw some youngsters fishing.

I was never allowed to:

Fishing, playing after school with boys from the neighbourhood, sing songs: birthday, Christmas, Santa Claus (Sinterklaas that is 5th dec), celebrate and treat your birthday, playing soccer/football with wordly boys in a club, dating girls untill I just did at 21 (yes JW girls, one kiss a week), work week, senior trip with the class, go to disco, have long hair in the seventies, wear jeans.

Now the old bastards in their ninetees are wondering why we don’t want to see them anymore. Rot in hell please.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Yes, Fulano, I was not allowed to do ‘normal’ things either. I just wanted to be normal, and fit In, and not be a misfit. This was not allowed, I was forced to be a weirdo, and I didn’t want to be. Completely humiliating childhood. I vowed to myself, as a child, never to bring a child into the world if that child would be raised as a JW, and I didn’t. And, since JW’s love to point fingers, my JW relatives have been completely silent about my beautiful, in shape, law-abiding, college educated daughter, who has a happy life, completely free of cult teachings.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

The Borg wants the whole R&F to be ABNORMAL/ISOLATED, even if they engaged in these activities in their past lives. Every decade/year/month/week/day/hour/second HAS TO BE WT-RELATED. ONLY EVIL people want this and WORSE for other people--whether they deal with people or not. 🤬

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Total abuse of a child!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit