The elusive song 151 makes an appearance.

by SadElder 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SadElder
    SadElder

The missing song 151 now titled "The Revealing of God's Sons" shows up with the September edition of TV.JW. No words or score on the JW page yet. Can't say that it sounds any different than any of the other songs they produce now. No explanation is offered by David Splane as to the reason for the delay in its' release, though he does make a cameo in the video waving his arms wildly as the 'leader' of the group.

They seem to be on this kick now that they will soon be caught away to the heavens.

• hoser
    hoser

It sounds no different than the songs they produce now. So what you're saying is that it sounds like crap.

• hoser
    hoser

I just listened to it and almost threw up my KFC.

Is it just me or are these songs getting cultier lately?

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

It's you. Ok, no, they are getting more cultish.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

Man, those older, and current, songs from the songbook, are some of the worst music ever written, lol. As a kid in the hall, I used to hate singing those horrible songs.

My best friend in the hall at that time, used to pretend he was SOOO into the songs when he sung them. He would sing overly loud, and make these exaggerated facial expressions, like he was doing a cheesy music video.

It was so funny, and whenever any of us teenagers would catch a glimpse of it, you would get the laughs that you cant control.

One time the brother that was on the stage observed him making all the weird faces, and singing like he was really into the song, and he couldn't help laughing too. He probably could tell that he was making a mockery of the whole thing, lol.

Most of the other JW's, however, thought that my buddy was SOOO spiritual, as he sang soo loud, and made his cheesy expressions. That made it even more hysterical at the end of the day, lol. He would even make his older brother bust out laughing during the prayer, too. Good times, good times.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Its related to the new light to be announced at the annual meeting next month. God's anointed "sons" are going to be 'revealed' to be all Christians, not just 144,000.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

I thought god only had one son? Wasn't it that Jesus dude?

• steve2
    steve2

They had to change the original title. Initially it was "God's Sons Are Revealing" but too many in Bethel got turned on whilst mouthing such lyrics.

It's now official: The more appropriate - but also more awkward-sounding - song title is, "The Revealing of God's Sons".

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Reminds me of the scripture in the old NWT where Jonathan and his armour bearer went up to the Philistines and "exposed themselves". :-P

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen
    And then with Christ, these sons of God......Will wage the final war.
    The joyous marriage to the Lamb
    Will last forevermore.

1) Of course it has to be repeated over and over that this is about God's sons. Even anointed women are sons, not daughters. Because females are worth much less than men. At least to Snowy Christ and his Seven Dwarfs. And that God dude.

2) So these 'sons of god' (including the forced transgenders) will marry their own brother! Ewk! Now I suddenly realize what the anointed mean when they say 'Jesus comes soon' and 'Christ's second coming'. Must be a heavenly wedding night...

“The one who bears witness of these things says, ‘Yes, I am coming quickly.’"
    “Amen! Come, Lord Jesus.”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit