The people are mobilizing Mr Drumpf

by Simon 127 Replies latest social current

• minimus
    minimus
    This site is a liberal paradise. ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐ŸŒŽ if you collectively want to believe that republicans hate Obama because he's black, it's what you will choose to believe. I've never heard republican give grief to Ben Carson because of his color. It's bs.
  • minimus
    minimus
    Liberal racism is a terrible thing.
  • Simon
    Simon
    This site is a liberal paradise

Thank you.

I've seen conservative paradise - it's lots of shouting and shooting. No thanks.

I've never heard republican give grief to Ben Carson because of his color. It's bs

We can't be racist - look, (bring out token) - see, we have a black man!

The guy has obviously self-operated at some point. He's confused.

• minimus
    minimus
    Have you heard any republican making derogatory statements about Carson because of his skin color?? You sound like a racist by calling him a token.
  • Simon
    Simon

LOL, whatever.

Of course the republicans are not quite so dumb as to come out with blatant racist comments (except Trump) but they come out with other things in it's place.

You know, like "he wasn't born here". Hmmn, never hear that about other people, just the black guy.

• minimus
    minimus
    Wrong again, white Cruz has been charged with this.
  • Simon
    Simon
    white Cruz has been charged with this

Yes, but it started with Obama. It's funny that they are now turning on each other and using the same tactics. You reap what you sow. Note though how it has vanished from mention and yet there are still people moaning about Obama not being American. Hmmn, what could the difference be ...

And using "what Trump did" in any way for any argument automatically makes you wrong.

• Simon
    Simon

As I predicted, Trump is unable to walk this back because to do so will make him look weak and a loser because he's preached a different narrative.

He's now doubling-down on his rhetoric and saying that "they have to fight back".

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Trump's popularity is adding insurance that this election will be won by a Democrat candidate, either Clinton or Sanders.

After the election Trump will be seen as a culpable loser that fractured the Republican party severely.

I think he himself has been taken over by his popularity, over and above what the majority of what Americans actually think of him.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The guy has obviously self-operated at some point. He's confused......Simon

There were times during the debates,I was wondering if Carson was in a Coma..LOL!!..

He seems like a nice enough guy but I don`t see him running a country,or finding his way home..LOL!!..

He actually endorsed Trump..

I really don`t think he thought that through..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit