The people are mobilizing Mr Drumpf

by Simon 127 Replies latest social current

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

To be honest I have a lot of respect for the USA. I hate to see what is happening to it and how ugly Trump is making it look.

Ditto on that!

• Simon
    Simon

The world doesn't generally hate the US or Americans, it hates when the US doesn't live up to it's own ideals though and the Iraq war seriously undermined many people's reaction to give instant support without question.

Right now the person dissing the US the most is Trump - according to him it's gone to shit and Americans are all losers. Strangely, he doesn't get accused as being anti-America even though he happily sells out US workers and has manufacturing done abroad.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

What trump- ITE is disliking all these posts!!!!!c' mon own up you buggers!!!

I was in the boozer the other night with my son's class, parents and teachers ( I know, I know...its Brixton OK we are all hippies) and Trump was no 1 topic...an American Dad said that Chicago is not typical of other places in the US...he's wasn't wrong!!!Good for the windy city!!!

• Finkelstein
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door
    The USA will exonerate itself when Hillary absolutely wipes the floor with Trump's combover.
  • Village Idiot
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The world doesn't generally hate the US or Americans - not sure about this. I think I disagree.

The Americans responded to Saudi Arabia's and Kuwait's call for help when Saddam Hussein marched into Kuwait (no doubt to acquire Lebensraum for the Iraqi people). And the Arab World thanked the US by sending 19 of its citizens to hijack 4 planes and kill 3,000 innocents in one day.

Right after 9/11, there was a Question Time special. One of the guests, Yasmin Alibhai-Brown said to the US Ambassador "hopefully you now realize just how much the world hates you".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpMuiFFZqnw - absolutely disgusting.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Simon - "The people are mobilizing Mr. Drumpf..."

Ugh.

Can't he do that kind of thing by himself, in private?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit