The people are mobilizing Mr Drumpf

by Simon 127 Replies latest social current

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Village Idiot...

It always surprises me when XJWs leave the WTS because it isn't right-wing enough. :smirk:

• Simon
    Simon
    Vidiot, I gave you a like just to offset those two dislikes you got. I have to say I'm surprised as to how many Trump lovers there are on this forum; you'd expect some more rationality from ex-JWs.

I actually think it's not that many but you know some of the right wing nuts - they are real nuts!

It seems to be the new thing - people can't just accept someone else has a different political outlook. No, they have to be followed around and harassed for it, made to pay.

Some people seem to have a penchant for following posters around and disliking any comment they subsequently make, whatever the topic and however innocuous the comment, if they have dared to voice their different political opinion at some point.

We've also had someone making many, many duplicate accounts over the last few weeks which have been used to vote, send malicious PM's and generally try and disrupt topics and cause bad feeling on the forum. I think they are related because it's the exact same voting pattern, same poster targeted etc.. There is a reason accounts get deleted even if it may not always be obvious or publicized.

When I transfer things to the new site, the invalid votes will all get cleaned out - for now though you can ignore a lot of the negative votes as simply the childish product of obsessive nuts.

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

After watching hours of Donald Trump debates and political speeches I've come to the conclusion that if you don't see that he is dividing the country and spreading hate and racially filed rhetoric then you might be of the same deplorable nature. Its true that the president does not hold absolute power, congress is where the power lies.

Yet he will be the face of our nation, he will represent what we are as a people and as a nation, he will represent us to the world. His demeanor towards foreigners and his insults are inflammatory an indication of his inability to control himself. Is this the man we want to be the president of the most powerful nation of the world? I would expect it for a third world country, but not the most powerful nation of the world. The sad thing is the alternative? Cruz....Just the same old politics...just another politician. Kasich, to bad he has not chance to win the GOP. Might be are best bet.

If Sanders becomes president be ready to pay a crap load of taxes to fund his freebies, Hillary, professional politician, liar, untrustworthy and dangerous for our country. My 2 cents

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Simon:

We've also had someone making many, many duplicate accounts over the last few weeks which have been used to vote, send malicious PM's and generally try and disrupt topics and cause bad feeling on the forum.

I once saw, if I remember correctly, 17 dislikes for one post. Hard to believe that someone would make even 10 accounts for something so trivial but what the hell, they bounce of my skin.

• cofty
    cofty
    Yet he will be the face of our nation, he will represent what we are as a people and as a nation, he will represent us to the world

Do you have any idea how much contempt there is for Trump and his fans outside the USA?

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

Do you have any idea how much contempt there is for Trump and his fans outside the USA?

There's a certain amount of animosity towards Americans around the world, if Trump becomes president animosity will turn to hate.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Image result for the late show with stephen colbert

For a good few days earlier this year, you could almost no go anywhere without hearing about Donald Drumpf in one way or another. Why is that? You don’t have to look any further than “Last Week Tonight with John Oliver,” which aired what may very well be one of the most brilliant segments in the history of the show. It was a masterful throughline that began with Oliver commenting on Trump’s diatribe against Jon Stewart some time ago, before ultimately getting to the reveal that Trump’s ancestral last name was Drumpf and that he should be proud of it more so than anything else.

......Yes...The Hats Really are for Sale.............................. Price:$17.50

....Image result for make donald drumpf again hat..Image result for make donald drumpf again hat

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.......If you want to Laugh Your Ass Off..

Watch John Oliver Talk About Donald Trump..

.Image result for make donald drumpf again john oliver video

................Click the Link Below:

https://youtu.be/DnpO_RTSNmQ
  • NotNew
    NotNew
    There's a certain amount of animosity towards Americans around the world, if Trump becomes president animosity will turn to hate

***The world already hates the USA...look around with opened eyes!

SW

• cofty
    cofty
    To be honest I have a lot of respect for the USA. I hate to see what is happening to it and how ugly Trump is making it look.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit