Dream or nightmare about the KH...you decide!

by Ghost of Esmeralda 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

If this doesn't speak volumes about my opinion of the morals of the majority of elders in the org. today...and the level of hypocrisy, then I don't know what would!

I dreamed that I was in the Kingdom Hall. I was literally stuck to a seat in the front row, I couldn't get up, move, or leave.

The song was over, and the Public Talk was starting. The guest speaker took the podium...I look up, and this is who I see:

The subject of the talk? Christian Morals! ROFLMAO. Imagine. I especially remember him lecturing on how important fidelity in marriage was. Hilary, interestingly, was nowhere in sight.

When the Watchtower study began...yeah, you guessed it, who was conducting?

I don't remember who was reading for the Watchtower, maybe if I try to think about it awhile it'll come back to me. The way my dreams have been weird lately, it was probably Donald Rumsfeld or something LOL

Dream, or nightmare? You decide! I always liked Bill and Al despite their shortcomings, so that's another thing that makes me go hmmmmmmmm...

~essie

(apparently, not a big believer in the morality of the majority)

www.ghostwriter.homestead.com (my essays are back up on the web)

• Matty
    Matty

You must have been reading the "Draw Close to Jehovah" book as well, it certainly is the stuff of nightmares! Read something more kinder to your mind, such as Edgar Allan Poe or Stephen King before you go to bed!

• sandy
    sandy

LOL. I don't know if that was a dream or nightmare but it sure is hella-funny!

Thanks for sharing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit