"New Boy Life and Death at the World Headquarters of the Jehovah's Witnesses'

by new boy 6 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

My book was removed from Kindle on Amazon Books for over a year. I wondered who had the power to do that? Anyway it is back up after paying thousands of dollars in extra fees. So to celebrate this fact, it is back up and discounted to just .99 cents a down load.

Enjoy my friends

Keith Casarona

• Smiles
    Smiles

"Description

Enjoy a fifty year odyssey of one person’s journey into the bowels of the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society, otherwise known as the Jehovah’s Witnesses. Living at the world headquarters of this organization became so surreal and crazy that many there could only leave the insanity by way suicide. How has this same organization, been instrumental in the death, suicides and insanity of thousands of people, many of whom are not even Jehovah’s Witnesses? Find out what devastating tool this organization uses, to keep over eight million of their followers in line with their teachings and policies. Why do millions of their drone-like followers knock on doors every week looking for new converts? Find out why these people want you to join them in their soon to be paradise Earth. A paradise that can only take place after their god Jehovah kills off the vast majority of the Earth’s population. This end of the World carnage they are in anticipation of will of course kill off all nonbelievers but will even include many of their own family members! Find out what devastating problem could be the complete demise of the Jehovah’s Witness organization and is costing their organization millions of dollars every year. Keith Casarona has written a telling account of his life, in and out of the Jehovah’s Witnesses organization. Alternately humorous and painful, it is and intriguing educational read. —Jack Sutton"

• under the radar
    under the radar

I got an email from Amazon saying the book had substantial revisions and updates and that I should download it again. I haven't had a chance yet to read it again. Could you give us a rundown on the revisions?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I just went to amazon and the kindle price I was shown is $8.88, down from $18.88.

So I bought the hardcopy paperback for $18.88 instead. I'm old and prefer hardcopy anyway.

But I am curious about the pricing on Kindle. Whazzup wit dat?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I read it when it first became available.

Great reading. In fact I read it in one or two days.

Don't think a "never-have-been-a-JW" would get much out of it, but any JW would for sure.

Doc

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

"Who had the power..."

The Watchtower Society!

• new boy
    new boy

It want on sell for .99 cent yesterday maybe it takes a day to kick in

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit