genuine english guy seeking jw lady

by english_gentleman 50 Replies latest social relationships

• Island Man
    Island Man
    You posted this in the wrong section. Didn't you see a section called Jokes and Humor?
  • Hadriel
    Hadriel
    What @talesin said.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    I take it this was a prank post. I'm a genuine English guy but I'd rather shove ostriches up my bum than make a post like this. Anyway.....or for my usa cousins...anyways.....Simon has pwned the troll I believe
  • millie210
    millie210

Well this thread has been loads of fun to read!

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Good news, genuine English guy, I have been perusing the personals and have found what I believe to be the perfect match:

"I am looking for the perfect man, a genuine provider who will support me with a generous paycheck while I stay at home to "clean." Must be able to cook and be willing to take care of multiple children in the evenings and on weekends. Be assured that you will get sex on at least 3 occasions as I want 3 children. Please don't expect it at other times, though, as I will be exhausted from texting my friends all day. Must be willing to sign a pre-nup agreement and be happy over the years if I "let myself go." Lets retire together!"

If you are interested, pm me and I will forward her personal information.

• brandnew
    brandnew

THE SLURPY MACHINE IS OVERFLOWING !!!!!!! AND THE CAMELS ARE RUNNING WILD IN THE PARKING LOT.!!!!!

JOHNNY DONT DISASSEBLE.......NUMBER 5 IS ALIVE !!!!!

Mad Puppy 👅

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF
    What about a gentleman who is in the process of becoming a lady?
  • brandnew
    brandnew

Ummm that would be disassembling..😨😨😂😂

Mad Puppy

• brandnew
    brandnew

NO MORE PAIN MEDS N BEER FOR THE PUPPY!!!!!!

Loaded Puppy 😝

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Outlaw...

Wow.

Never before has a woman kicking a man's ass looked so hot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit