What happened to Marvin Schilmer and his Blog against the JW's?

by TerryWalstrom 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Petra was right, I do have his site recorded but I would like to see if Marvin will write and give permission. I will write to him again and see if it will be alright for me to share it.

If Marvin doesn't write back, then I don't think he would mind if I did this privately giving Marvin all the credit.

Atlantis!

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

I'd love to have as much as I can acquire of Marvin's superb assemblage of honest rebuttal to the assertions and malfeasance of the JW's.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    One of the really interesting blog posts Marvin made was about an altered blood card that was issued in 2000(?) that allowed for autologous blood transfusion. But the policy was reversed within months and the cards destroyed. A really important story I thought, with pictures and letters and everything.
  • TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

The beauty and simplicity of Shilmer's Blog is that he let the EVIDENCE speak for itself.

I was always filled with self-loathing at how easily and effectively he got his point across while I rely on a quadra-jillion words.

Brevity. Conciseness. Transparency. And photographic documentation!

• Watchtower-Free
  • steve2
    steve2

Marvin was/is a relentless investigator and a skilled writer and presenter.

• Ezras
    Ezras

Has anyone heard from Marvin Shilmer? I'm really sorry his blog is gone as I was in the proces of translating some of his material in dutch (with his permission), so a copy of it would be handy. And I'm also curious why it was taken down, because I think there was very useful information on his blog.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

This thread was started two weeks ago and nothing has been revealed to date.

Is Marvin now just a puddle of goo?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Is Marvin now just a puddle of goo?.....Nathan Natas

Image result for Oh No!

Image result for puddle of gooImage result for puddle of goo

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Precisely, OUTLAW, precisely!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest