What I would like to see soon!

by John Aquila 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Any GB member who defects can live in my basement, rent free. That is a promise. If they give me full disclosure and show me where I have been wrong about certain aspects of the ORG, I will publicly apologize where applicable.

GB members, just PM me! Seriously! You can e-mail me here, I know you monitor this site. Then we can go from there. I'll put a kitchen in the basement for you too. I have pets and they aren't going anywhere. If you're good with that, contact me.

Let's help the children of the WTBTS and our neighbor's children. Don't you think these horrible actions have gone on far too long? Come on. Let's do this!!

DD

• Divergent
    Divergent
    Any GB member who defects can live in my basement, rent free. That is a promise.

Err... what would your wife say?

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

There is something wrong in WT land that is for sure John. What exactly that is, is anyone's guess. Now, if a GB member were to be like Franz and disclose all, that would be a modern miracle! I would love to see that too. I would just like to see the truth be known, that's all. And maybe that's what's under the surface. Time will tell.

Let it rain baby, let it rain.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Any GB member who defects can live in my basement, rent free. That is a promise.

GB members, just PM me! Seriously! You can e-mail me here, I know you monitor this site.

Ok DATA-DOG---I guess I’m ready, I’ll send you a PM!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit