Sarah Kellen - Victim or Vixen?

by Sea Breeze 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Sarah Kellen has been described as Jeffery Epstein's 'lieutenant' for allegedly sourcing and booking girls for 'massages'.

Kellen’s [Jehovah's Witness] parents said they knew almost nothing about what their daughter’s duties involved because they became estranged from her at around the time she took the job with Epstein when she was aged 18 or 19.

The split with her family came after Kellen was thrown out of the church for allegedly leading an “immoral” lifestyle:

Sarah’s parents told the Daily Mail they love her and would welcome her back as long as she rejoins the church and shows them she’s committed to the faith.

So, is she a victim or a sly fox?

How Jeffrey Epstein's other 'assistants' escaped the same fate as Ghislaine  Maxwell

Parents of Ghislaine Maxwell 'lieutenant' Sarah Kellen fear she's next to  be charged with child sex trafficking | The Irish Sun

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Here's my take:

To JW Parents Lurking Here: DON'T BE STUPID. If you shun your teenage kids and deny them family and love, don't be surprised where they end up. There are many people waiting in line to pick up what you have discarded.

Anyone else here get shunned at an early age? How did that effect you?

• Biahi
    Biahi

Great comment, Seabreeze, except that some of these deluded JW parents would reply, “If they leave “the troof” they deserve what they get. Nut jobs 🤷‍♀️

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina
    Watchtower is a mind control cult which covers over child abuse. Let that sink in.
  • Reservations
    Reservations

No wonder she got kicked out, what a piece of shit. The narrative that leaving the watchtower drives people to do heinous things due to not having family support is ridiculous.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

she isn't a victim...she chose her path

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Um... What has been going on?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1165636/jeffrey-epstein-conspiracy-us-paedophile-tony-blair-prince-andrew-fbi-investigation

The contacts also included celebrities such as Simon Le Bon, the late Sir David Frost, supermodel Naomi Campbell

** VALERIE CAMPBELL ** has admitted that she is a devout Jehovah's Witness. The glamorous mother of supermodel Naomi Campbell has been found wandering the streets of Surrey trying to share her love of the faith with strangers. "I was raised to be a Jehovah's Witness, but I let it slip," she told the Daily Mail. "Now I have found it again, I feel much more at peace with myself and the world around me." Valerie has not yet persuaded her daughter to join her in her mission, however. "I brought up Naomi as a Jehovah's Witness, but she must choose her faith for herself," she goes on. "I do give her literature on the subject though when she asks for it." (December 16 2003, AM)

https://www.vogue.co.uk/article/campbells-god-mother

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Apparently it was the modus operandi of Epstein, as with other serial abusers, to implicate his victims in the further abuse of subsequent victims, as a method of ensuring they kept silent for fear of implicating themselves. This results in a complicated ethical situation to untangle, although she probably started out as a victim. In any reasonable interpretation of what happened I don’t think the descriptions “vixen” or “sly fox” are helpful or appropriate.

Besides which, I don’t know why attention is not focussed the wealthy and powerful people who spent lots of time with Epstein at his various horror houses. They entered into the situation, not as minors, but as adults of their own free choice. In fact I suspect I do know why they are not being investigated. Quite depressing world we live in.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Slimboyfat - elders do the same (implicate victims in further abuse). When they threw me out, one of the elders could not bear it. So they put him on the judicial committee. Make them all guilty and it establishes unity.

The day of the 2nd judicial, I decided to try one last time to tell them to call it off. There I found that elder sat on a wall. He could not watch what the other men were doing to me. But by God's strength I stood up to them so well, one of them even shook my hand out of some need to show respect. Then I left them to set about their loathsome act of defamation. But outside I saw the other elder. He was sat on a low wall, crying out 'I am in so much pain, I am in so much pain.' I went up to him and said, "don't worry I love. Don't worry." He was rocking backwards and forwards. He told me it was his knees. Maybe he was in pain but I felt he was deeply stressed by what he was expected to be part of. He was a kind and gentle man. If he had been in that much pain with his knees I have no idea how he walked there.

What I wanted him to understand was that I understood his predicament. And if ever he got out of his predicament, we could be friends again.

But as long as people take no action to separate from bullies/blasphemers and perverts etc, sadly they miss out on loving kindness and support of real friends. Sometimes you have to be brave, stand up and do the right things. When you don't, you pay a high price and it is your own fault. And it will carry on like that until you, yourself make the change.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit