Anyone interested in phone chat?

by helpmeout 3 Replies latest jw friends

• helpmeout
    helpmeout
    I am a 50 something guy. I'm a born in. Baptized at 15. MS at 20. Elder at 28. Pioneered. Married. You know the drill. Woke up about 3 years ago. My daughter just started college. My wife is slowly waking up. I'm looking for a friend or two for phone conversation.
  • Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

What part of the country do you live? I ask that because I live in SW NY. I served as a elder for 25 years, 3 years as a P.O.. I am a born-in and I have been out since Jan. of 2011. Both my wife and I left together and we are both in our sixy's. Give me a pm and we will see how we can help. Take care. Still Totally ADD

• Tight Pants Twinkle Toes
    Tight Pants Twinkle Toes

Hey Help,

Assimilated in 71 woke up in January this year, wife first, beat me by a week. Former elder (BFD), wife pioneer, all our kids out. Love to chat. Live just outside of Orlando.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'd encourage you to plan on Flipper's 2018 Lake Tahoe Apostafest. You'll meet great mix of former JWs that have taken the same path as you are traveling today. Only someone who has been there can even begin to understand what you are going through and the feelings, emotions, and struggles that go with it. Airfares are not expensive if you plan ahead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit