Personal Message on this forum

by Michael76 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Michael76
    Michael76

Hi all,

Is there anyone who I can send a PM to? I have a question that I don't want to make public because it's a bit too personal

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

You can ask me if you like? Either here or on Twitter x

• Michael76
    Michael76

Thank you Kim I’ve sent you a message

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Michael176 and KIMSILVIO ,and to anyone else who is pretty new to this forum ,i would advise not to send anything personal to someone who like you is pretty new to the forum .

I would suggest you wait to hear from someone who is a long standing member of this forum and interact with them just to be on the safe side .

I don`t mean to demonize KIMSILVIO or mean any disrespect to him ,just that he is also new to this forum and we cant gauge either of your intentions.

This post is just to inform all to be a bit more cautious in posting.

On the other hand ,can I welcome both of you to this forum as it is a great site with many informative people here ,I have learnt a lot more about JW`s on here even though I was active for 32 years

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

smiddy3:

Wise words.

Cheers,

Ozzie 🍷

• Simon
    Simon
    I have a question that I don't want to make public because it's a bit too personal

No one really knows who you are, unless you surname is actually "76"

Unless you know the person you're asking, why ask any one person? ... and a random person at that (not that Kim is a "rando", but you may not have been so lucky).

Usually it's best to ask a question publicly, so there's no chance of someone taking advantage (either direction) and you're anonymous if you don't go blabbing your identity.

• James Jack
    James Jack

You can PM me.

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

Most people here would tell you I am a pretty safe person to ask questions or confide in

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit