The most powerful had their meeting in Davos

by Kosonen 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

The most powerful had their meeting in Davos this week. It is organized by WEF. (World Economic Forum)

They spoke about handeling future pandemics, what to do about the war in Ukraine and cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and XRP was represented by the company Ripple.

WEF seems to like the crypto currency XRP, but not Bitcoin.

Who is more powerful, the US or the WEF with its head Klaus Schwab?

Henry Kissinger was also there at Davos and he told the others that its time to do concessions to Russia to get an end to this war in Ukraine. Basically let Russia take some more parts of Ukraine.

Now when it looks like WEF is even more powerful than the US, could WEF be the sevenheaded beast in Revelation 13?

If you want to hear a short resume from a Bitcoiners standpoint on what the WEF is, click on the link below: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/markets/history-of-davos-and-the-world-economic-forum

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Now when it looks like WEF is even more powerful than the US, could WEF be the sevenheaded beast in Revelation 13?

The short answer is NO

The bigger picture is you have to believe the Bible is a set of books inspired by a GOD.

I don`t.

The set of books are written by humans over a long period of time with scientific and geological inaccuracies as well as historical fallacies .

And humans are the ones that determined which books were to be included in the Bible and not a GOD ,and they don`t even agree on which books and what number of books were to be included

.I rest my case.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Klaus Schwab would make a great Bond villain!

• hoser
    hoser

I listened to a few clips of these wef meetings that rebel news posted. Other than content it is eerily similar to a governing body update.

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky) just make a video about this Davos guys and the "danger of world government...".

So, this is the biblical beast that the world powers give their authority at the end for 'one hour'

Problem solved !

• GabeAthouse
  • JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

Troubling things are definitely going on lately and people should be concerned about the general direction of technology in our lives. The fact that large corporations and increasingly disconnected politicians are guiding the process is alarming. However, connecting it to an ancient book and some sort of "mark of Satan" is a bit much.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky) just make a video about this Davos guys and the "danger of world government...".
    So, this is the biblical beast that the world powers give their authority at the end for 'one hour'
    Problem solved !

It is odd to me that some events do line up with predictions made in the old Revelation book but JWs don't talk about them.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Davos A place where the elite visit in private jets to tell us plebs that we should not drive cars to combat climate change.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit