The MODERN DAY tourist guide shooting themselves in the foot.

by Longlivetherenegades 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• Longlivetherenegades
    Longlivetherenegades

THE TOURIST GUIDE as obtained from the KINGDOM RULE Book chapter 5 paragraphs 1-6

The book states..... The spirit of the truth . . . will guide you into all the truth.

The spirit is Jesus’ means of teaching his followers whatever they need to know about God’s Kingdom​—right when they need to know it.

Me: Who are your TOURIST GUIDE TODAY?

The faithful and discreet slave. 😎😎🙄🤔 You need to accept that as the TRUTH when they say

1. All of you must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not

or

2. when they say no one can progress on the road to everlasting life outside of the interpretation and meaning the faithful and discreet slave gives to various Bible chapters and verses

Therefore, the Modern day tourist aka the faithful and discreet slave guide states as copied from the kingdom rule book paragraph 5:

The Bible Students spent decades pointing out that the year 1914 would be significant in fulfilling Bible prophecy. However, at that time they believed that Christ’s presence had begun in 1874, that he had begun to rule in heaven in 1878, and that the Kingdom would not be fully set up until October 1914. The harvest would extend from 1874 to 1914 and would culminate in the gathering of the anointed to heaven.

Then they asked:

Do mistaken ideas such as these cast doubt on whether Jesus was guiding those faithful ones by means of holy spirit?

Their response paragraph 6: Not at all!

Me: Yes 100% since what they call mistaken, premature ideas and eager questions are not what they are in years 1874, 1878, 1914, 1925.1975. This same modern day tourist guide call it God's established truth, God's date, divinely corroborated, correct beyond a doubt, indisputable, proven certainty of divine origin

The modern day tourist guide aka the faithful and discreet slave continued as captured in the kingdom rule book paragraph 6.......

Hardly! Similarly, although God’s people (aka the faithful and discreet slave) sometimes try to work out details of Jehovah’s purpose before it is time for the holy spirit to guide them to such truths, it is clear that Jesus is leading them. Thus, faithful ones prove willing to be corrected and humbly adjust their views.

Me:........ The question becomes, how can the holy spirit be guiding this faithful and discreet slave when they are already working out details that is not within their jurisdiction behind the back of the holy spirit aaaaaaaand before the time the holy spirit would guide them See Acts 1:7

Whatever details they work out and teach before the holy spirit does so as truth until they humbly corrected it as admitted, It is a 100% prove that they are not guided by the holy spirit.

😂😂😂😂😂

More from preachfromthehousetops.com

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

So how does the believer know whether the teaching is really revealed by H/s or whether it is just the GB getting ahead of things?

it seems that they themselves don’t know when the Spirit is on them or it isn’t, I guess it all seems right at the time and only later proved wrong.

The safest thing is to assume it never is on them. And that is the conclusion that most of us have come to.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

bluebrother " the safest thing is to assumen it is never on them"....EXACTLY...and never was...the blind leading the blind.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

What starts out here as a mass movement ends up as a racket, a cult, or a corporation.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

BlueBrother, you must be inspired. I would sooner follow you than WTC ever again.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    BluesBrother: it seems that they themselves don’t know when the Spirit is on them or it isn’t,

Indeed. I wonder how many of their doctrinal changes were the result of indigestion that they mistook for divine intervention.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit