Follow the money!

by Newly Enlightened 2 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you Bill for all your hard work in uncovering the money & charities. This almost sounds like a money-laundering scheme.

https://youtu.be/juvMELRtlz4

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Page 5 of their constitution says it all:

"Objects: Consequently, the company's object is to pursue the following charitable purpose(s), specifically to:

1) promote through Australasia the advancement of the Christian religion as understood and taught by the Governing Body;" (the Watchtower illuminati!)

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Geeze bill ,please do a draft and edit your next presentation ,sorry but you didn`t learn much from being on the ministry school all of those years ago ,i would have given you a "weak" LOL

It was painfull to watch the first 25 minutes or so ,I just wanted to pat you on the back ,tell you to get on with it ,and stop waffling on .

However after the 25 min.or so what you presented was so informative and enlightening that every JW and ex JW should be looking at this video .

It truly is an eye opener . For anybody who started watching this video and gave up before you reached the 25-30 min mark try again it is GOLD .

Can anybody please tell me just how many Organizations / Charities / Subsidaries , Companys , etc etc ,are connected with this Religion ? Either as a religion ,or a charitable organization or even a cultural organization.?

And the big question is ,how aware are the Governments where they operate under are aware of this Tangled Web They Weave ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit