It's that time - 'When Uranus and Jupiter meet' - how long before WW III?

by was a new boy 8 Replies latest social current

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

It took 117 days in 1914 from when Uranus and Jupiter met on March 4, till the start of WW I on June 28,1914.

Another conjunction today; 117 days from today is Aug.16, 2024.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Pseudo religion.

G.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

A prominent evangelical on TV recently stated that World War 3 will be here within the next 5 years - unless there's a huge resurgence worldwide in Christianity.

In other words, more financial contributors to his denomination.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

jupiter is just another name for jehovah

"when jupiter met uranus"

ooo er.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

Prepare to kiss Uranus goodbye.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

So... is this 117-day thing reliable? Can we go back 117 days of any other significant world event and find an astrological warning? Will I find my true love today? Or have financial success in my endeavors? Dangit, where are my star charts!?!

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Member the adage, "Keep your mind open, but not so open your brain falls out. "

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

TonusOH:

So... is this 117-day thing reliable? Can we go back 117 days of any other significant world event and find an astrological warning?

Nah, a single data point is surely good enough for this totally reliable conclusion. 😒🤦‍♂️

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

By Crikey, they have broken out in a fresh place!

1982 was supposed to see a major catastrophe, caused by a planetary line-up.

In 1974, the astrophysicist John Gribbin predicted in his book, "The Jupiter Effect", that when the planets lined up, the Earth would be caught in the middle of a huge gravity struggle between the Sun and the planets, especially the giant planet, Jupiter.

These stresses, he claimed, would change the speed of the Earth in its orbit, and shift the centre of the solar system. He warned that geological fault lines would be ripped open, causing massive earthquakes. In fact, he went far enough to predict that " in 1982, when the Moon is in the seventh house, and Jupiter aligns with Mars and with the other seven planets of the solar system, Los Angeles will be destroyed"!

Well, as predicted, the Grand Alignment happened, with the planets scattered over some 90 degrees. Los Angeles was not destroyed, life as we know it went on, and earthquake activity that year was completely normal. Recently, some of Gribbin's predictions have been dragged back out again, and various sensationalist magazines and TV shows are warning that we are all doomed.

To the best of my knowledge, nothing much untoward happened during the year 1982!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit