Kobe 60 points last game

by James Mixon 17 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Also, Golden State winning 73 games was unbelievable! Too bad they will lose to my Celtics in the NBA finals

If Golden State loses to anyone, it will be the Spurs. Celtics won't get the chance.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Yes Kobe wasn't well liked, I guess now the lakers can build a competitive team.

Kobe will make a good coach.

Golden State, Curry is taking the game to another level shots from

half court.

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

Of course the Celtics are likely to lose, but one must maintain faith in the home team!

As far as Jordan is concerned, there will never be another like him. Curry's level of play has reached the rarified air of Jordan, but can he keep it up for the next decade? At present, I think Lebron is the best there is. At 6'10" he's a completely different player than Jordan. His ability to score, rebound and pass the ball and create offense for others is unprecedented. He can stretch the floor with his three point shot and lock down on D against the other teams star player. I don't like him, but I will begrudgingly call him the best of this generation. Kobe had his shining moments, but he was a ball hog and a man child.

I'm really looking forward to a Cleveland- Golden State NBA finals. The Spurs are old and I think injuries will weaken them as they get deeper into the playoffs.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence
    Kobe also attempted 50 shots, the most since the NBA started tracking shots taken in 1983-84.
  • Funchback
    Funchback

Didn't get to see the game, James.

Were his points hard earned or was Utah playing soft?

On another note, Curry was bonkers in that 1st quarter last night.

PS...I am not used to seeing Simon trolling, but his "minority" statement is quite inaccurate. According to various outlets, basketball is the second biggest, and the fastest growing, sport in the world (behind his beloved European football).

Sources:

http://www.biggestglobalsports.com/

http://www.totalsportek.com/most-popular-sports/

• Dagney
    Dagney

Laker fan here, with family uber fans. We like Kobe, warts and all. He's a local OC resident. What a game for him to go out on.

Well done Kobe!

Basketball is fun to watch!!! And really exciting to see a good NBA game live.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Funchback: I hope you saw the game, but if not Utah played a good game, but the referees were

on the Lakers payroll. There were some bad calls against Utah...

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    Couldn't care less about the game but WTF was that Flea national anthem?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit