Thanks Atlantis. You rock!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

IWant2Leave:

Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Atlantis!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    I don't see how their insinuations can get any clearer. Someone in my hall who like me didn't plan on getting the jab has reversed course just because he feels the 'slave' is basically hinting we should. Hope he doesn't turn me in lol.
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

Sure looks like the hounders are going to be pushing for mandatory vaccination within congregations. They call it "a personal matter", yet they insist on cooperation with liars that only want the whole population to be tortured through these torture shots. And, if anyone refuses, they can claim "brazen conduct" and disfellowship those who refuse their torture shots for "brazen conduct".

And, what happens when most of those receiving their torture shots start being seriously debilitated? Those things slowly clog up the blood--they went to war against cholesterol, yet these shots create spike proteins within the body that clot the blood, making clogs that are way worse than cholesterol ever could have. You start seeing heart problems, severe headaches (and worse than migraine or cluster headaches) that never clear up, fatigue that is even worse than going to those a$$emblies, and loss of motor skills. Then what? "You were able to do this before, you are expected to continue doing it now". Again, anyone not able and willing to force their debilitated bodies to do this will be in for "brazen conduct".

• CallmeAl
    CallmeAl

So true. I got my vaccination eight months ago. Since then I have paid my electric bill and put new tires on my car. We are being coerced.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

The push to get vaccinated is more than likely because the Tower is in business with both Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer.

Atlantis!
  • carla
    carla

Atlantis, google wouldn't let me download the above file you provided and said it was 'dangerous'. Can anyone tell us what is in the file? I am guessing they own stock in those companies?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit