"Dont run too fast!"

by stuckinarut2 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cha ching
    cha ching

Haha! They always use the kids as "examples of what we shouldn't do", right? Caleb & Sophia....

If I could pole vault well, I would make a video of myself going to a convention, and the song would be playing "don't run so fast", right?

Well, I would be standing in line, before "being let in", listening to the brother saying "Brothers, sisters, please don't run"..... and then..... they let you in, and the pace quickens, everyone is ALMOST running, haha, and I would run to the front of those walls... where the seats have more room.... and VAULT over the wall! haahaa, while the song is playing "don't run so fast"!

If I were younger, and could vault, I would love to go to a convention and do that, just to see the look on all their faces! The same people got front row seats every year, right?

It would be a funny video ;-)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So one month we are told to "keep the pace" and keep up, and the next month we are told "not to run too fast"??!!

Huh?

Anyone else confused?

• Finkelstein
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes children running is detrimental to society and a sin in the eyes of Jah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit