Crazy First Human-Pig Hybrid Created in the Lab—Here Are the Facts

by kpop 8 Replies latest jw friends

• kpop
    kpop

I do not post OT topics on here but I think this could relate to the JW cult because I remember a brother gave a talk long time ago and he said that Jehovah would never allow man or science to play with crossing genes and if humans start to do this then we need to find a new religion. Well.... here it is.

Now I also want to say, if Jehovah cared so much about all this human suffering then why does science seem to be the one who actually cares about fixing thing?

Jehovah does nothing. Science is working to give sight to the blind, make the lame walk again, make the mute talk again, make the deaf hear again! NOT Jehovah!

Anyways here read for yourself ;)

-

In a remarkable—if likely controversial—feat, scientists announced today that they have created the first successful human-animal hybrids. The project proves that human cells can be introduced into a non-human organism, survive, and even grow inside a host animal, in this case, pigs

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

This reminds me of a fictional animal from Margaret Atwood's apocalyptic science fiction novel Oryx and Crake. It was called a pigoon. It was a laboratory pig that was used to grow organs for human transplantation.

During the apocalypse, they were released from the laboratories. The main character - one of the few survivors - had to be wary of the pigoons who would attack and eat humans.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

There have been quite a few experiments crossing pigs with humans. The ones in this video remind me of Frankenstein.

Try hooking this up with a JW in a hospital bed.

https://youtu.be/w55CpR-3UB8

• sir82
    sir82

I was going to insert a Trump joke here, but I thought better of it - it's Friday and the fans who "dislike" every post with anything even remotely negative towards Herr Gropenfuhrer probably want to start their weekend already.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

plenty of human / pig offsping where i live

• JRK
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Crazy First Human-Pig Hybrid Created in the Lab—Here Are the Facts

WatchTower put a suit and tie on him....And..

He was given his own show on JW.Org Broadcasting..

Image result for oink

Image result for JW.org Broadcasting mark sanderson

• Pete Zahut
  • smiddy
    smiddy

sir82 Please insert a Trump joke , Herr Gropenfuhrer ? I love it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit