I Phones At Bethel Going On The Internet Umonitored

by Brokeback Watchtower 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I would have to say now that practically every has one what do you think this will means for situations at Bethel, will more and more get wise that the Governing Body are just conmen?

I think things are already very unsettling with all the leaked private information from so many sectors of the Watchtower corporation's confidential stuff on the internet to me bespeaks something major is in the works back there in the spiritual pair dice.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

These leaks could just as well have come from the internet IT guys housed at headquarters who infected it with a virus to spy on them,,, the possibilities are beyond any dim witted Governing Body/faith bull shit slave could comprehend.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I mean I don't know how these things work, somebody could ask Atlantis if he's willing to share but honestly it's probably better he doesn't, but all you need is a flash drive, I can't imagine you can trace those or know who they belong to when you stick them in a port, and all you need is two minutes to copy the files you want when Brother Superior goes to make a cup of coffee or use the bathroom. And then you just leak it through your own data plan instead of using the Warwick Wi-Fi that 'responsible brothers' so 'lovingly' monitor.

You can't keep secrets forever. The more secrets you have, the more secrets get out.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Think about it what IT guy could the Governing Body ever hope to impress into their service to censor information access in their behalf and expect them to remain loyal to assign bull shit directives the odd are pretty slim.

Governing Body's next move in this is rather unpredictable but I say a witch hunt to find leakers and enlist some outside organization sworn to secrecy except with some type legal clauses.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I agree completely. Too many people can access too much information, it's that's simple. The Governing Body want everything by the book or by the letter or the video these days, it's not word-of-mouth where you just deny you ever said, and that means sensitive information gets spread abroad to lots and lots of people. They're more deluded than they come across already if they think they got enough fingers to plug all the holes holes they drilled in their own ship.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

The Governing Body are about as high up their ivory tower as they can be,.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit