• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Umber-Thank you for your courage.

• talesin
    talesin
    You're amazing, and this ARC gives much hope. xoxo
  • truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Reading your words of courage under such stressful circumstances really brought tears to my eyes. I don't think anyone who hasn't had to share in depth their worst time of their lives could quite understand the strength it takes. I really hope you feel proud for doing all you can to help others and expose this religion for what it is.

I hope now you can take time to regroup however it is that brings you some peace of mind. I don't know you, but I wish I could give you a big hug and let you know I know a little of what you are going through and I applaud your courage.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Umbertoecho

Thank you for your strength and courage!

Many hugs and much love❤

🐸Rippy

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Beautiful.x
  • zeb
    zeb

Against all odds and fearfully outnumbered you have shown a strength, a courage a resolve that is rare on this earth. Be content now take your rest that you have done a mighty work and please seek to be healed so your years might have some ease from all the injustice and terrors you have known.

To paraphrase Winston Churchill,

"Never in the field of human conflict have so many owed so much to so few" . (such as thee)

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free
    Well done. Thank you for speaking out
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    You must be compensated for the help you have sought and any future counseling obviously needed as this all heats up. Strength and determination to you in your fight. Though its not your motive I hope you get a wad of cash.
  • TheListener
    TheListener
    Thank you umbertoecho. Your courage and strength are really amazing.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

I will add my kudos to you also Umbertoecho ,well done and thank you for the update

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit