I can't believe some JW I kicked the living shit of the wt called me back after 5 year's

by Hotpepper 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

I blasted this guy about the WTS a @ 5 year's ago on the subway he ran off the train at 14 st . He called me back today and I put the pedal on the meda. I went into false promises and wt lies. He I asked him about PIMO ETC. I think this guy knows more than he telling. . he had no answers for what I was saying and I'm sure he remembers me as a apostate as I chased him off the subway years ago.. you never know what you tell jws sticks in thier heads. I'm so proud to get a reaction

• RickJones
    RickJones

You may have caused him to rethink what he was programed to think, now he wants more.

The trick into making a JWS stimulate critical thinking is pose the suggestion that the JWS are false prophet apostates according to scripture by using the bible and that really stirs them up.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Good job, Hotpepper. I was just thinking, if I ever saw a cart I’d like to approach them, look over the literature that’s free for the taking, and innocently ask them that I’d like a copy of a book that they publish, but I don’t see it here. When they ask me what book I’m interested in, I will say Shepherd the Flock of God. I wonder what reaction I would get.

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

Funny this guy kept my phone number for years. I kept asking him if he was counting time calling me. He insisted he wasn't counting time on me. I asked if all his family were in the WTS? He said yes , I told him your screwed. If you want out. He would not answer about having questions. I kept telling him the people writing these magazines are liars. I hit him with Anthony Morris liquor gate. And CSA. And my usual slamming of the WTS

I left him with look up JW Facts. And feel free to call me anytime.. I think I posted about this at the it happened.

• RickJones
    RickJones

In reality the JW religion is a fraud perpetrated by the Watchtower Publishing Corporation.

Where men built a semblance of power toward themselves in their act of opposing disloyalty to Jesus.

They fraudulently commercialized the Gospel of Jesus Christ, scripturaly they were and are apostate false prophets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit