Part III -

by AGuest 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest

EXPOSING WATCHTOWER LIES & ERRORS Part III “CHRIST SPEAKS TO THE CONGREGATIONS” The Watchtower, May 15, 2003

Paragraph 6:

“They do not put up with false brothers who want to be viewed as apostles. Like the Ephesians, loyal Christians today ‘cannot bear bad men’. To maintain the purity of Jehovah’s worship and to protect the congregation, therefore, they do not extend the hand of fellowship to unrepentant apostates.”

If they are speaking of themselves, then, there are almost too many lies to name in this statement. But I am directed by my Lord to do so:

1. They in fact DO put up with false brothers who want to be viewed as apostates... starting with Charles Taze Russell... and continuing to this day. Still perpetuating the false prophecies made by Mr. Russell and others (i.e., 1914, World War I and the "end of the Gentile Times," the name "Jehovah's Witnesses," the Kings of the North and South, the “sheep and the goats," the "earthly/heavenly 'hopes'", and more), the WTBTS not only puts up with such ones… but supports them… indeed heralds them and creates rhetorical propaganda to support their false prophecies. Although knowing that a FALSE prophet is one who makes statements that do not come true, the failure of 1914 to usher in a “new world” was circumvented by the invention of an invisibility of events taking place – that my Lord had actually arrived, though invisibly. When what they expected still did not occur, they created a second hope, “dividing” the Christ into two separate entities (although Ephesians 4:4 explicitly says there is only ONE body, and ONE hope), as a SMOKESCREEN to mislead people away from the questions they were certainly asking: what happened to what you prophesied?

Because what they have prophesied over and over again has NOT yet occurred, they have continually made up more lies to cover over their error… the error of the false apostles among them, whom they keep following.

Now, of course, their response would be “See! Here we are being ridiculed by those who ask, ‘Where is this promised presence of his?’” But those who have faith in my Lord know that no such thing is occurring, for it is not the promised presence that is under question. Indeed, my Lord has been present from the first (“Look! I am WITH you…”), and his arrival is NOT delaying, as has been suggested by this false prophet. JAH’s day WILL come. However, it will NOT be according to the false prophesies of this organization: they do not know the day or hour… indeed, they have shown that they do not even know the year. Why? Because it has not been revealed to them. And so, they grasp at straws, “scrupulously observing dates and times and seasons.”

1. They not only “bear bad men,” but harbor them, while at the same time, expelling and publicly humiliating the young, the experienced, the victimized and the TRUE anointed among them. Refusing to hear testimony against those who commit heinous acts with the young and weak among them, they instead slander such ones and support their molesters. And s o long as one AGREES with the teachings and beliefs of "the Society”, one is considered "good". But should one question or disagree, even based on the authority of the Bible… and, better yet, on the authority of the Christ himself (Acts 2:17)… such one is labeled an “apostate” and wickedly marked and hated. In the same way as the Pharisees before them, although they SAY they wouldn't and don't, these seek to silence such ones, just as their forefathers sought to silence the Prophets before, and even the Christ himself. They not only “bear bad men,” they ARE such “bad men” by means of their deeds in this instance. For truly, if they WERE of God, what fear do they have of any who disagree?

They do not expel such “bad men,” as they wish to intimate, but on the contrary, they instead “abandon the sheep to the wolf.” They let their “elders” have their way with the sheep, in some cases physically as well as spiritually. And resultantly, it is the sheep who are expelled, for exposing not only the bad conduct of such men… but the false teachings and enslaving doctrines of such ones. Why? Because like the Pharisees before them, such exposure stands to reveal their TRUE wickedness and falsehood to their followers, whom they stand to lose. Just like the Pharisees who feared losing their followers to John the Baptist first, and later to the Christ himself, these create lies and wicked accusations of “apostasy” against those who speak TRUTH… while they themselves are the true apostates, having left following CHRIST… to follow men… and a “visible earthly organization.” This, when neither my Father nor my Lord any longer HAVE a “visible earthly organization"… the last VISIBLE one being evidenced by the Temple at Jerusalem. My Lord’s kingdom is NO part of this world… and thus, has no “visible” representation, other than the new “temple” itself… the people. (1 Corinthians 3:16)

Thus, there is no “leader” other than Christ: no governing body to tell folks what to do, but only the SPIRIT – Matthew 23:10; John 14:26 For the TRUE “congregation of God,” have the Law… written on their HEARTS… so that they do not NEED magazines and books to guide them, but follow the LAMB…wherever HE goes. (Ecc. 12:12)

1. They not only DO extend a hand to unrepentant apostates, they are, in fact, an organization of them. For it is THEY who have left the Christ, THEY who “seat themselves in the seat of Moses,” telling the people that they must come through THEM… through that organization… to be in a relationship with God. Thus, they have made THEMSELVES a “mediator”… in the manner of Moses… when, in fact, we have but ONE mediator… Christ… and it is through HIM… ONLY… that we can come to God. They have, then, in effect, separated the people FROM God, by placing THEMSELVES between the people and God… and removing Christ from his appointed position. They have changed the “path” from God t hrough Christ directly to the Congregation... to God through THEM direclty to the Congregation... no longer directing such ones to Christ, but having them “climb up” through THEM... through some OTHER way! John 10:1-15

Thus, it is they, then, who are unrepentant apostates… THEY... who are THIEVES… and PLUNDERERS.

I, myself, SJ, have spoken and revealed it to you, just as it has been given to me by my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, Son and Christ, of the Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH…of Armies. May you have peace.

• Tyler
    Tyler

Does the May 15 WT really say that? I'm wondering if you combine the above quote with this Sunday's WT article whether you are likely to get a chemical reaction.

• JUSTAMOM
    JUSTAMOM

Good Mornin

• JUSTAMOM
    JUSTAMOM

Sorry bout that.....

Wanted to say that my spirit too bears witness with this truth from holy spirit. For this organization, these people will weep and gnash their teeth because 'someone' has challenged THEIR truth and exposes with holy spirit their LIES!

So WTBS.... keep printing in your magazines just how dangerous you view those who disagree with your "false prophets who have unclean disgusting frogs protruding out of its mouth."

Those who are truly asking, seeking and knocking to be unveiled, and the glorious good news about our Christ WILL SHINE THROUGH. Ephesians 4:4

Christian Love and greetings to you all

JUSTAMOM (Kim)

• DJ
    DJ

Very well said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit