We keep saying “Orwellian….” Yikes…

by DATA-DOG 6 Replies latest social current

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

This is so eerily similar to the whitewashing and revisionist history practices by the Governing Body that it’s downright scary. In reality it’s far, far worse as the powers behind the current practices have real power and influence. They aren’t just some overweight buffoons worried about young men humping their pillows..

DD

https://youtu.be/LwE2ZeuUyXo

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Censorship is counterproductive. Understanding is important. Understanding is the key to resolution. When both sides hear each other out for the purpose of understanding, not to make an argument, then resolution is possible.

The best way we can fight against this is a wise use of our 2 most valuable resources - time and attention.

Time and attention, your time and attention, are the 2 commodities that have made the most powerful corporations on our planet in all of history - Google, Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, and Twitter.

These corporations are selling your attention and time to the highest bidder. They are making billions off of it. You make nothing and literally suffer mentally, emotionally, and sometimes physically for it.

The least we can do is delete our social media accounts. I did. It made a huge improvement on my life. I also dumped my smartphones. Smartphone are an anxiety causing leash that keeps the puppet strings attached to us 24/7.

Do you purchase products that are advertised on social media? Those companies line the pockets of corporations that are the tip of the spear of censorship. Write these companies and tell them that. Tell them you won't support any company that support censorship.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    truth_b_known

Censorship is counterproductive. Understanding is important. Understanding is the key to resolution. When both sides hear each other out for the purpose of understanding, not to make an argument, then resolution is possible.

EXACTLY!

This is why it is so important that this lawsuit against High Tech goes all the way to the Supreme Court and Wins. We need to stop Censorship.

At the moment we still have no idea if the vaccines has some time - release effects that will unleash some shit that hits the fan for those that took the vaccine. Just like Thalidomide was a widely used drug in the late 1950s and early 1960s for the treatment of nausea in pregnant women. Then it became apparent in the 1960s that thalidomide treatment resulted in severe birth defects in thousands of children.Only time will tell.

I hope not because about half of my family took the vaccine- mostly the elderly, the other half refused to take it. None of my workers took it and all of us got covid but were only mildly discomfort for a day.

I ask myself if I would have taken the vaccine if I was 60 and up. I probably would have taken it because of the fact that Social media and the News Media would have WITHHELD IMPORTANT INFORMATION NEEDED FOR ME TO MAKE A EDUCATED DECISION.

AND THAT'S THE THE PROBLEM WITH CENSORSHIP!

I wonder how many of us who took the vaccine, would have taken the vaccine if we had waited just another year as this information about the vaccine started leaking out into the public.

I bet the number would be less.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Information Control has been going on a long time, we are all just waking up to it.

Why Most Published Research Findings Are False

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I knew groups controlled information from an early age, it’s one reason I left the JW world behind. BUT… what’s going on now is completely unprecedented and blatant and insane on a level that I’ve never seen, and that my parents and grandparents could never imagine.

It’s complete insanity and it seems as though only the mentally unstable or those possessed of a certain ideology think it’s just fine…

DD

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

Unfortunately, it used to be that "Truth" and the Facts hid under rocks. With the internet and supporting warriors and their websites against WTBTS BS their gig is not so fruitful and they are being exposed to sincere individuals looking for the Facts.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

In reality it’s far, far worse as the powers behind the current practices have real power and influence.

We are looking at American MARXISM. New book coming out on July 13th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4iOAFUmoRk

https://www.amazon.com/American-Marxism-Mark-R-Levin/dp/150113597X/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2ITINS02B2DY4&dchild=1&keywords=american+marxism+mark+levin&qid=1625951373&sprefix=merican+marxism+%2Caps%2C260&sr=8-1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit