My brother died last night

by LisaRose 91 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin

My sincere condolences, LisaRose. The losses don't get any easier as we age. xo tal

• VIII
    Very sorry for your loss.
  • KiddingMe
    I am sorry to that. My condolences to you and your family.
  • HappyDad

So sorry for your loss LisaRose. I'm about to turn 70 and I think about my mortality more than ever. I can see myself slowing down. I'm sure your brother felt the same as he got older. At least he saw the TTATT in time.

Cherish the good memories of him.

• Magnum

So sorry. We were supposed to be a number of years into the "new world" by now where death would be no more. It's 2016! It's 20-stinkin-16! And death still rules.

HappyDad: I'm about to turn 70 and I think about my mortality more than ever

I can sure relate to that. I'm mid-fiftiesh, and I think about it a lot. I just can't wrap my head around it. I spent the first half century of my life thinking I'd never die and not planning on getting older, and now I think about dying all the time. 

• arwen
    So sorry for your loss. It is hard to lose our siblings. My heart goes out to you!💕
  • oppostate

@LisaRose, I'm very sorry to hear of your brother's passing away.

My condolences to you and your family.

• FayeDunaway
    If he's anything like you, it is a terrible, terrible loss, and I am very sorry.
  • LisaRose

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts, it really means a lot to me. I am the youngest on my family, so I knew that it was likely that others might pass away before me, but nothing really prepares you for the reality.

• jhine

So sorry for your loss , Lisa Rose .

Share with others