My brother died last night

by LisaRose 91 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

My sincere condolences, LisaRose. The losses don't get any easier as we age. xo tal

• VIII
    VIII
    Very sorry for your loss.
  • KiddingMe
    KiddingMe
    I am sorry to that. My condolences to you and your family.
  • HappyDad
    HappyDad

So sorry for your loss LisaRose. I'm about to turn 70 and I think about my mortality more than ever. I can see myself slowing down. I'm sure your brother felt the same as he got older. At least he saw the TTATT in time.

Cherish the good memories of him.

HappyDad

• Magnum
    Magnum

So sorry. We were supposed to be a number of years into the "new world" by now where death would be no more. It's 2016! It's 20-stinkin-16! And death still rules.

HappyDad: I'm about to turn 70 and I think about my mortality more than ever

I can sure relate to that. I'm mid-fiftiesh, and I think about it a lot. I just can't wrap my head around it. I spent the first half century of my life thinking I'd never die and not planning on getting older, and now I think about dying all the time. 

• arwen
    arwen
    So sorry for your loss. It is hard to lose our siblings. My heart goes out to you!💕
  • oppostate
    oppostate

@LisaRose, I'm very sorry to hear of your brother's passing away.

My condolences to you and your family.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    If he's anything like you, it is a terrible, terrible loss, and I am very sorry.
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts, it really means a lot to me. I am the youngest on my family, so I knew that it was likely that others might pass away before me, but nothing really prepares you for the reality.

• jhine
    jhine

So sorry for your loss , Lisa Rose .

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit