Applause in your disfellowship announcement

by elkatire1980 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• brandnew
    brandnew

As i mentioned in another thread......i walked out, got in my cadillac that had about 1200 watts of stereo, and hydraulics....and bumped "wild thang" from tone loc.....and hopped my way out the kh parking lot.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Later my mom said the music was clear and loud, and they had to wait for me to be down the road to continue the meetingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mad Puppy

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

OMG!!!

**As i mentioned in another thread......i walked out, got in my cadillac that had about 1200 watts of stereo, and hydraulics....and bumped "wild thang" from tone loc.....and hopped my way out the kh parking lot.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Later my mom said the music was clear and loud, and they had to wait for me to be down the road to continue the meetingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mad Puppy**

WOW!!!

• brandnew
    brandnew
    @Beth,,,,, yeah i felt like a movie starπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    just beats me why anyone would attend the meeting knowing their DFing would be announced. i can think of far better things to do
  • zeb
    zeb

I know of a girl who is mentally handicapped and who was dfd because some guy conned her into sex.

Yep dfd and announced. Yay feel the love. Bloody Pharisees!

• brandnew
    brandnew

The loud stereo thingy was kinda planned out stan......i could hardly wait for em to say it so i could do my thang!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mad Puppy

• brandnew
    brandnew

Zeb....😑 dude that sounds more like rape dude......elders shoulda......coulda......but didnt help that poor girl.😑😑😑

A$$hole$

Mad Puppy

• steve2
    steve2

Well I suppose a publically staged celebration would accomplish two opposing goals:

1. For you it would be very cathartic and liberating;

2. For the Witnesses, it would confirm the decision to disfellowship was the right one.

• rebel8
    rebel8

That would be hilarious.

I would like to go to the hall when someone was going to be DFd, have them applaud and me clap and high-five them on the way out.

Perhaps this is a thing we should actually do.

• blondie
    blondie
    Being there for the humiliation is supposedly the first step towards reinstatement. Many more steps of humiliation to go though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit