"A new species combining wolves, coyotes and dogs is evolving before scientists’ eyes in the eastern United States."

by unsure 4 Replies latest social current

• unsure
    unsure

"A new species combining wolves, coyotes and dogs is evolving before scientists’ eyes in the eastern United States."

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/a-new-species-is-evolving-right-before-our-eyes-an-ultra-successful-mix-of-wolves-coyotes-and-dogs/

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Very interesting. I read something about this recently. It seems the big advantage is the extra size. Wolves, avoid humans and urban environments, but coyotes not so much. The additional dog mix should only help in urban settings. Keep an extra eye on Fifi when you let her out at night....

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

On another note scientists have seen another breed of human developing. This new breed of human tends to breed with only its social kind has very little education and is fast becoming like the Neanderthals. They in some cases reduce medical attention and are scared of government authorities. This group is increasingly isolated, ignorant and has higher then normal anxiety. Thier life span is reduced mainly do to thier ignorance. They used to call themselves Jehovah witnesses but do to thier brains becoming smaller they now only refer to themselves as JW.orgs

Some countries feel threatened by these sub humans and have taken steps to eradicate them or at the very least keep them from breading with other normal humans. J/K

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

"A new species combining wolves, coyotes and dogs is evolving before scientists"

It's still the same kind of animal therefore god...

• TD
    TD

I'm not sure if this phenomenon is confined to the Eastern U.S. There are urban coyotes in my neighborhood that easily weigh 60 pounds or more. --Much bigger than their wild cousins.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit