Je.suis: Hello there.

Jhine: Thank you!

• Zoos
    Zoos

Welcome... OUT!

Nice intro.

• Heartsafire
    Heartsafire
    Smiddy, I definitely will read that one. I was actually reading the description about it last night on Amazon.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Welcome! No rush! Get your bearings and go slow. Welcome, again.
  • nightvision
    nightvision

Hi Heartsafire and welcome

sounds like via your own bible reading you've discovered that for believers there is only one group not the two group, 'first class' and 'second class' as taught by the WBTS .

A good passage of scripture that clearly can prove this is Galations 4v22-27 . here is the question that you can ask your partner , 'if spiritual Israel is limited to just 144,000 , why does the apostle Paul hear clearly state that the sons of spiritual Israel will outnumber the sons of literal Israel ?' . hmmmm , that's a real head scratcher .

see also jeremiah 31v 31-32
  • Heartsafire
    Heartsafire
    Nightvision, wow I never caught that in Galatians! Total game changer. And, thank you btw!
  • nightvision
    nightvision

No worries Hearts

once the fog of the watchtower begins to clear , you will see 100s scriptures that you didn't even know were there. I promise

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Sincere and loving WELCOME!

Oh so many of us have travelled (or are still travelling) the path you have so wonderfully detailed!

Fantstic opening post!

You will find that you are among sincere and genuine people here...who are UNCONDITIONAL in their support of one another!

Please look through past posts from many of us, and you will see that we have all had those "head exploding" moments...and posting here is a great way to see that YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Keep your dignity and self respect and self control when dealing with your husband and all those still in. Show by your happy demeanor that you are not a "mentally diseased apostate", but simply a sincere truth seaker

• Heartsafire
    Heartsafire
    I hope I didn't offend anybody in my original post by saying your posts make me laugh. I mean no disrespect at all. What I meant to say is that I'm stoked to read everyone's unique perspectives, and I really identify with gripes about the Borg. It's been such a relief to find people that I can relate to and who can relate to me in my weird situation. *wipes away happy tear* ☺️
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

No one would be offended by your comments at all.

If some of our posts and rants help bring a smile to yet another one who is "waking up", then that is a good thing.

I understand what you mean by the "happy tears" too!. I felt such relief that I wasn't the only one that saw that the "emperor had no clothes" or saw "the man behind the curtain".

May we ask what part of the world you live in? (not too specific)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit