Despite a 'number' of similar projects being pulled, the Chelmsford Project will continue...

by NeverKnew 57 Replies latest jw friends

• TheListener
    TheListener
    Wouldn't a bunker be proof that they don't trust in J? I find it hard to believe that they'd create bunkers. That's not their style.
  • Landy
    Landy

I remember on one of the builds, a brother got caught sticking his finger up another brothers bum.

It wasn't my proudest moment, I'll admit. :(

• mana11
    mana11

The GB Need privacy;

The Entrance

Opens up to

Full interrogation of those Apostate Scum

And Judgment - Completely secret form the outside world.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother
    TheListener9 days ago
    Wouldn't a bunker be proof that they don't trust in J? I find it hard to believe that they'd create bunkers. That's not their style.

-

I dont think a bunker is the correct term, its a secret underground place for carrying on the global preaching campaign when it may be illegal to do so.

The JWs are expecting the UN to turn on religion and ban all religious activities sometime in the future. Most religions will comply, only JWs will carry on in secret. This is the reason for the secret underground compartments being secretly built around the world.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

The secret underground works are for when the UN turn on religion and ban all activities.

Only Jehovah s people will not stop worshipping the true God.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother
    wifibandit3 days ago

A well known member of this forum who wishes to remain Anonymous says :

Just got news from a London bethelite that it was announced on Thursday at London that Chelmsford goes ahead for completion by 2020. No printery!!! (But room for one if they need it - like that is going to happen)According to my source they have 500/550 at moment and numbers accommodated at Chelmsford will be 280

Its all down to the increasing use of digital media. We dont need so much printing as we did before.

The really interesting news is that the large M.A.N press which is worth millions, is being stored underground. Why? I think this has been the plan all along, expecting the UN to ban religion, then digital spiritual food will be harder, we may go back to paper like times gone by when Jehovahs people were under ban. Nothing can ever stop Jehovahs people.

Most of shipping/export departments are moving to Germany. All those brothers and sisters had better start learning German.

Chelmsford can easily house 280 Bethelites, but they now say it will probably be 250 in the Bethel family.

They will each have a lot more room than they do at the moment in Mill Hill. So they could have a larger family if required in the future, they will just have to go back to the amount of space each they have at the moment.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

They never talk about the UN anymore, so that's bizarre. Sounds like thier rebooting all the scare tactics from previous decades.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Crazyguy - "They never talk about the UN anymore, so that's bizarre..."

Old Freddy Franz' End-Times script was crafted back during the Cold War, and heavily influenced by other Apocalyptic sources; that was (partly) why it seemed so plausible back then.

In the present-day geopolitical climate, though?

Not so much. :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit