Despite a 'number' of similar projects being pulled, the Chelmsford Project will continue...

by NeverKnew 57 Replies latest jw friends

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

I remember on one of the builds, a brother got caught sticking his finger up another brothers bum.

photo ?

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    I remember on one of the builds, a brother got caught sticking his finger up another brothers bum.
    Oh well, it's a change from the arse licking that normally goes on as wannabes try and climb up the ladder of RBC (LDC now of course) responsibility.
  • Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Most volunteers had to leave as they are not ready to proceed with any significant building works. The design team are working on changing plans so they don't build what they no longer need. As pointed out in another post removing the contaminated soil involves earthworks. Even if they are building something in the ground I wouldn't get too excited. It will not be a secret underground bunker.

I've not had the first hand conversation re what security volunteers can/can't do but the fuel, oil, battery fluids and other chemical contamination is not something you want to come into contact with. The control mentality is so strong inside the org that they everything has to have rules and a hierarchy associated with it.

-

Yes its the perfect excuse, "dont come close this earth we have to move is contaminated"

I dont know if its a bunker, but something large and top secret is being built underground.

Why all the secrecy and why is nobody allowed anywhere near the undergound project?

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Why are they bothering if armageddon(tm) is so close?

I expect when the end comes, the organisation will be in the middle of a large project somewhere.

The latest watchtowers all say live in expectation of it at all times, but just like the organisation have plans plans for the future.

This is why they are really pushing young people to go and get trained in useful skills.

There is a misconception that JWs dont like education or further education. This is simply not true.

The truth is JWs are very much pro education, they just think nowadays university is a waste of 4 or so years, its a missalocation of time.

Now all young people leaving school are encouraged to get real skills, something useful. But to keep a simple life.

We are told to have real skills, real friends, and real assets. Im thankful JWs are now staying away from all stock markets, they are all looking top heavy.

Many Jws are stacking gold and silver, especially silver bullion because it is so very cheap right now at $13oz.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Anyway back to Chelmsford, does anybody have upto date info on the underground project?

Somebody said they are letting a few more people in, a bit closer than before, does this mean they have got the top back on, so now what remains underground can remain hidden?

I would so love it if an insider could post some pictures or something.

Once they start building over the secret project, it will be very hard to tell what that was all about with the secret underground bunker or whatever it is.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Formerbrother - "Why are they bothering if armageddon(tm) is so close?"

They plan on ruling the planet afterwards, and using places like these to do it.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yes, vidiot is spot on.

Whatever they build in their little Anglo-American world domination Empire aka "The New System" they figure will stand after Armageddon.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Whatever they are building and I guess the simplest answers are most likely right (removing contaminated earth ) , I found what I think is a big fib on their website. One little word that means a lot .

International Bible Students Association (‘IBSA’) is the name of the charity which manages Jehovah’s Witnesses’ printing, literature distribution and related administrative functions (such as translation). Our headquarters are staffed by a multicultural team who live as close as possible to their workplace.

http://www.templefarmdevelopment.co.uk/aboutteam

What is that word "multicultural? I guess they mean that their people are multinational - but there is definitely only one culture at Bethel - that of the WTB & T Society!

Rules are firm, Morning Worship to lights out , there is no other way of thinking tolerated.. They are certainly not multicultural.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother
    Landy2 months ago

I love a good conspiracy theory.

What do the tin foil hat brigade think the bunker is for?

Secret swinging hot tub parties?

A government style safe haven for Armageddon?

A secret tomb to bury all the bethelites once they turn 45 (Logan's run stylee)?

Flag Dislike Like-
    The theory is that the work will be banned in Europe as it is in Russia and other countries. This is why the secret 7underground bunker was so secret, so much so that all the noise about KHs and all the other changes was to divert attention away from the fact that only 30 or so select workers were allowed near the bunker for months.
    Everybody else at Chelmsford was sent home for a short while until the cover was over.
    I know all this from one security brother who was not allowed near the site but got wind of it.
    Anyway the cover is over, there is supposed to be only one super top secret entrance in and out. I suspect there is another super top secret emergency exit somewhere.

The thinking is that the prophecy of the beast (UN) turning on the harlot (false religion) means that all world governments will agree to BAN ALL RELIGION. The JWs are going to be the only ones who will not stop. Every other religion will stop worshipping their Gods, execpt JWs.
    Most Elders and pioneers will be thrown in prison, but even that wont stop them.
    Every JW who hasnt been caught will meet in secret rooms, we have had lots of pictures and info on this in WTowers recently.
    The global preaching work will not stop even thought the governments will try.
    I suspect there are going to be secret bunkers in many Bethels around the world, that is why most are moving away from cities and in the countries.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Secret bunkers under known WT buildings will hold no safe place for anyone as Governments will in this scenario simply take over all WT property and remove or imprison bethelites. Any hiding in a secret bunker would soon be found, have no food, air, utilities etc.

My bet is elite will vanish into communities and residential properties so as not to be noticed.

However the big A theory and persecution by world is a load of hot air.

Move away from cities does make sense however and must reduce risks of crowd violence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit