Charges of child Sexual Abuse Against Cardinal George Pell Dropped by the Prosecution.

by smiddy3 3 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Today it was announced after so many months? / years ? that the allegations against Cardinal George Pell of child sexual abuse has been dropped by the prosecution. ?

He has also been accused of knowing about Catholic priests abusing children and moving the Priests around different Diocese to avoid detection .

Is he an untouchable ? because of his position in the Vatican ? because of Catholic politicians in the Australian Parliament ?

You have to wonder .

• careful
    careful

According to this article, just one charge has been dropped because a witness died, but the Cardinal still "faces a crucial four-week hearing starting in Melbourne in Monday to determine whether he stands trial." So it's not over yet.

http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/australasia/article/2135428/australian-prosecutor-drops-sex-charge-against-cardinal-george

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Thanks for the clarification careful I should have paid more attention to the full article and not just relied on the type text ....my bad.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

These guys are very sexually repressed by Catholic Church laws on priest and such. This is why they got so many molesting priest all that sexual repression in their shadow(Jungian) bites them in the ass big time as the more they suppress their desires the stronger it becomes. The CC needs to do away with that requirement for nuns, and priests. I'm sure his Holiness the Pope should be realizing this by now.

Joke BTW : What kind of meat does a priest eat on Friday? Answer: Nun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit