Inbox Does Not Work

by Saename 6 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Saename
    Saename

Hi there! I recently noticed that I have a new message from someone in my inbox. Here's a screenshot for you guys to make sure we're on the same page:

So now that you know what inbox is........

The problem is that when I click on the letter icon surrounded by the green bubble of wisdom and life and good and bad and... wait, no... er... Anyway, when I click on it to see the message, this is what I get:

Yeah... let's call it the white screen of death (you know... the blue screen of death? yeah...) So... er... does everyone have this problem? Or is it just me? Because I'm really concerned that I need to see a psychiatrist... I mean, if it's just me, then it's in my mind, right? I mean... should I take some pills for it? And if it's not in my mind, should I just wait until tomorrow to open it? Or some other indefinite period of time...?

And... um.... if you sent a message to me, I'm not ignoring you! I just can't open the inbox...!

Yeah... So... goodbye!

<whispers> by the way thank you in advance for any help

• Simon
    Simon

I'll take a look. I was running some updates that could have affected it but this does happen on and off and I've never got to the bottom of it (yet).

I think it's some timing issue which makes it hard to pin down because it's so intermittent.

• Saename
    Saename

Thanks for your response, Simon. If it happens on and off, then I guess I'll just wait until I can open the inbox. Hopefully the person who sent the message will be understanding enough :D

• jaydee
    jaydee

Hi Saename...May have been me.. with some reference for you is all......

http://avoidjw.org/magazines/

• Saename
    Saename

Thanks, jaydee. I haven't seen your post. By the way, another person messaged me, and I still can't open the inbox :D

• Simon
    Simon

I'm hoping this is fixed now, I'll keep an eye on the logs to check but let me know if it still happens.

• Saename
    Saename

Yeah, it works! Thanks for fixing it, Simon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit