How can I get hold of a CDROM for research, I don't go to KH anymore?

by be wise 5 Replies latest jw friends

• be wise
    be wise

Any takers.

• be wise
    be wise

Guess I can't ...bugger.

[I'm searching the net and books but I want to hear everything first about the GB members, past and present, and the WTBTS - failed prophecy etc.]

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Have you tried eBay?

• scotsman
    scotsman

Ask someone to copy it for you.

Like me.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Is there anyone you know who still attends? Maybe they can obtain one for you. Problem is, as you likely know, after donations went down some years ago, the Society instructed elders to monitor the ordering of such items. It seems the jws were not paying for the goods.

As far as copying goes, it goes without saying that it's a violation of copyright law to copy and distrubute that CD-ROM. Of course, that doesn't stop some people.

About a year ago, I got one for my brother, and the outside package label is filled with all kinds of "you'd better not mess with this" jibberish about copyright, etc. Of course, it's their legal right to protect their intellectual (gag) property.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Yes, making illegal copies of copyright material is very wrong and can endanger the company you are cheating !!

Great ! Lets do it !

Oh look, I just dropped my e mail address ..... [email protected]

Never underestimate the power of file sharing networks such as IMESH and KAZZAA , strong compression tools such as WINRAR and most of all never underestimate the power of WICKED APOSTATES muhuhahaha !!!!

Remember, this is a family related show. www.escapethewatchtower.cjb.net

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit