Prayer for the Kings

by gitasatsangha 5 Replies latest jw friends

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Oh Jehovah, Lord of Creation, God of Armies,

Please help the Sacramento Kings defeat the Jazz of Utah tonight in Salt Lake City. Certainly you being a god of all things you admire the full-court press. Please keep the humble Kings from falling into the half court shenanigans of Malone and Stockton. If you just want to, fill Vlade Divac's heart with courage to take the occasional shot, because we both know he can be a more dynamic center then he was last night. I don't have any money riding on this one, as you know, it's just a personal thing. And please, oh lord, help Chris Webber to overcome any residual back pain. Allow the humble team from Sacramento, who are in awe of your awesomeness to keep a closer guard on Cheaney who is starting to hit a rhythm. I ask all these things humbly oh and help the sick and poor people.

Amen

• minimus
    minimus

You didn't say it in Jesus' name so it won't get thru. C'mon, hurry up and press edit.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I have to bypass the savior on this one. I have it on good authority Jesus is more of an East Coast fan.

• Vickie
    Vickie

I said a few prayers last night as well, must have worked way to go Kings!!!

[img]http://racinlady.homestead.com/files/kings_70.gif[/img]

• Valis
    Valis

Really, everyone knows Jebus is a Mavs fan

Go Mavs!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Anti Portland League" class

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

The Lord has certainly blessed Sac!

Share this

Google+