Deborah Francis-White Rolls the Dice Series 1 - Episode 2 Offline

by RodrigoGuerreiro 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• RodrigoGuerreiro
    RodrigoGuerreiro

Hi the excellent episode about the JWs just stopped to be available at BBC I-player.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07zhwl7/episodes/guide

Anyone have an alternative link for that particular episode?

EDIT: *Deborah Frances-White

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Worry not. I've recorded them and will upload them on my YouTube channel later today. I'll post a link here later.

• RodrigoGuerreiro
    RodrigoGuerreiro

Thank you pale.emperor

I will wait for the link :-)

• jaydee
  • pale.emperor
  • jaydee
    jaydee

Hey pale.emperor, thanks for this one....

• RodrigoGuerreiro
    RodrigoGuerreiro

Thank you jaydee

• DJS
    DJS
    Funny girl. And spot on! My fave of her remarks: The Dark Lords use words to imprison the rank and file. Stop calling it the truth, class. Please. You won't be completely free until you do.
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Great stuff....and very eye opening for any current JW to hear ! Oh how I wish my wife would let me post this on our facebook page but it would be the end of our current family ties as we know them.

New Light... If you're in a dim room and you can't read the pages of your book so you turn up the dimmer switch....the book doesn't turn into a dog, does it ?

• New Light...When you've ruined people's lives but you need them to think it was their own fault.
    • New Light...For when you need to blame your followers for following your instructions.
    • New Light...If you can't change what you've said...then change what you've said, means

"It would be against my bible trained conscience to answer" (the JW equivalent to pleading the 5th.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit