History from the Borg

by ozziepost 1 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G’day all,

“Bible history will become more interesting to you when you visualize the region in which events occurred” opines the WTS in its publication “Benefit..Education”. (see page 12)

Unfortunately the example they then give is the subject of much debate, hardly the best example to give.

‘For example, approximately where did the Israelites cross the Red Sea?"

This event has been much debated over many years. To the WTS’ Writing Department, there is no such query. Instead a dogmatic refusal to entertain any doubts. But hardly the best example to give to the R&F of the benefits of being aided to understand Bible history!

Cheers, Ozzie

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE
    history will become more interesting to you when you visualize the region in which events occurred”

history OF the borg has become very interesting to me since reading more than just the wts publications. all those books that tell it how it REALLY was. the books the borg tell you to KEEP AWAY FROM.

i can just VISUALIZE poor rutherford in his humble home, driving around in his little rusty car, deprived of nutritious food (it was a gland problem that made him obese) and of course abstaining from alcohol.(but there was a prohibition on alcohol at the time)

oh sorry...........had the wrong vision then. it was the jws' one. that's the sort of thing they want you to believe.

the veil has been lifted and my vision has changed..........thank goodness.

cheers,

bliss

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit