treasury gone to Selters

Does Brexit change anything?

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Do not think so

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Does Brexit change anything?

They saw it coming, lots of EU workers in London Bethel will have to go back soon.

Things are even looking ahead of schedule, it could be before 2020 that they sell up in London. I think they suspect a huge market crash in London property and want to sell before it happens......

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Can't help but wonder if, 50-odd years from now, WT headquarters will be squirrelled away in some eastern European country with no extradition. :smirk:

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Its 2017 in a few eeks, that means only 3 years to the proposed 2020 moving date.

The Bethel family still needs to be cut in half before the move goes ahead.

What will all those ex bethelites do? They will not be able to cope with the real world/

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Lots more workers are going to the project, I wonder if any will be able to find out about the secret underground project there?

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

I thought work underground was to provide storage for the massive, redundant, MAN presses and ancillary equipment. Not saleable as no market for it BUT keep it in case printing gets a resurrection (laugh) or more like to cannibalise for spare parts for locations they DO print at. Spare parts for such thing getting rarer than Hens Teeth. No print room being built now to take them.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

this is a good thing, less printing done all around the world, now its all on electronic devices.

Good for rainforests.

I hear they are well ahead of schedule, going to be selling off all those caravans soon, as the flats will be ready for the workers to move into...

• freddo
    freddo

Branch visit this weekend - I expect the hatchet men are sharpening their axes.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    Branch visit this weekend - I expect the hatchet men are sharpening their axes.

Harold Corkern - Anyone know anything about him?

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit