Profiles on tinder

by joe134cd 2 Replies latest social relationships

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I decided to set up a tinder account a while back. The other day, while looking through profiles, something really stood out to me. Particularly, with the female Tinderites, i was impressed by the level of honesty, open communication, no interstest in one night stands, and moon light beach walks. Here is my question? If the above is true, then why in my country do we have an abysmally high STI infection, with a 50% divorce rate to match.

Here is another thing I noticed. I was struck by just how much people were into good living standards. Most profiles stated that they worked out at the gym, got their 5 a day, and were staunch vegans. If this is true, then why do I live in one of the fattest nations in the world. Where are all these people excising in the morning because I certainly dont see them.

Here are a few conclusions i reached and i am wanting feed back.

People on tinder are in fact a different subset to the general population. If this was true you would think numbers would be skyrockting with people wanting to join.

People on tinder are deluded as to their true identitiy. This would create a two fold problem with meeting in person. Because not only have you been deluded enough to hide an unattractive trait, but you have also shown you were deluded enough to turn up in person a reveal it. If the object was to get laid, this certainly wouldnt help the cause.

People on tinder a lyers. I hate to say this, but for me this is the most likely answer. It is also the most hardest to understand, the mentality behind it. I mean the ultimate goal would be to at least meet a prospective profile in person. I see tinder as a vehicle that i drive to get to a destination. If i get to that destination and find that it isnt what it is described in the book then its game over. So why try to cover it up in the first place. Hey if your a pack a day man,with a beer belly and discoloured teeth,then I say stand tall. Id have more respect for you if you did.

• perdurabo
    perdurabo

That's why they're called "tinder"........

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina
    I see tinder as a vehicle that i drive to get to a destination. If i get to that destination and find that it isnt what it is described in the book then its game over.

Sounds like Watchtower. Only Watchtower drive the vehicle - as if it was the Titanic. Or 9/11.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit