The Atheist Delusion

by looter 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Island Man
    Island Man
    "You must be some type of narcissists to say the things you say and not have no regret whatsoever."

Says someone who worships a very narcissistic fictional character.

• DJS
    DJS

"You must be some type of narcissists to say the things you say and not have no regret whatsoever."

I'm not just any narcissist, nor am I 'some type' of narcissist. I'm the king of narcissists. Pay some respect. And no I do not have no regret whatsoever. None. Nada. Zilch. Zip. Zero. AntMan also gets on my last nerve. Is he big? Is he tiny? Both? Is there any other super hero he could defeat? Any?

So there.

• looter
    looter

You proved my point.

• StarTrekAngel
  • redvip2000
    redvip2000

I do think that logical believers have provided reasonable responses to every intellectual objection to the faith.

This is basically what JWs think. They also think they have reasonable answers for all possible criticism when confronted with rational thinking and tough questions.

I just saw a video today of an atheist approaching a street cart team of JWs and asking them questions about their beliefs. In turn, the JWs used every possible fallacy known to man in their attempt to deflect and explain the questions. Now, do JWs realize this? of course not. In fact, at the end the JWs told the Atheist "thank you" for strengthening their faith in Jeevoova!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit