Christ the Transvestite

by El Nunya 7 Replies latest jw friends

• El Nunya
    El Nunya

Hello! I've not been on this site for awhile now. And I haven't posted in several years. At times I'll pull up JWD and read a little bit. The reason I'm here now is to seek information.

I'm in a group on Facebook where JW's and Christians have discussions. In one of the groups, a person has recently joined and began making their presence known by discussing years, times, mostly old testament, etc. I knew there was something very familiar about this person's style of writing. Before long it grew full measure. And I was able to make the connection. But for the life of me, I can't put a name to the writer.

There use to be a poster here [and also on H2O], a black man, a self-professed transvestite and homosexual who claimed to be the 2nd coming of Christ. I seem to remember something about him/her sleeping in a dumpster or something. Everything he/she wrote was bizarre.

My question is this: Does any body that's been here for years and was also on H2O remember what this person's name was/is/gonna be? He/She [whatever] is again making bizarre claims and admitted to me that he/she was the same person that posted on H2O and JWD years and years ago.

One more question, please. There was also another poster here [she was on H2O also] by the name Shelby Johnson. She posted here under several aliases, but the one I remember best was 'AGuest.' Does anybody know whatever happened to her or how she can be contacted?

Thanks so much

• cofty
    cofty

AGuest was the lady who claimed to hear Jesus talking to her and gained a lot of followers - mostly other women who wished Jesus would talk to them too. When challenged to she turned out to be a maliciously vindictive woman.

She started her own forum for her band of disciples called EXJWs for Christ or something like that. Outlaw left and became moderator of her forum.

The other black transvestite was as mad as a box of frogs. Basically another attention seeker. Can't remember his name.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

There was a nut job on here like you said. He went by several different names but the one I remember the most is "Brown Boy".

• El Nunya
    El Nunya

Thank you both for the info. HappyDad, I searched users with the name 'Brown Boy' with no results. Can you remember anything else?

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

His name was JCanon. He used to post here years ago.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/users/3442/JCanon

• El Nunya
    El Nunya

Thank you so much ohiocowboy!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

You are very welcome! I haven't been here for a while myself.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Is that where Outlaw went? I miss him and his laughing dog.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit