IDEA "new business

by James Mixon 9 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

After seeing Tiger Woods mug shot the idea hit me, a makeup artist for the famous and rich...I have never seen a mug shot of someone who didn't look like, well you know..Weekends you camp out around the police station and charge 20-30 bucks to clean up arrestee(you the makeup artist) before taking their mug shot..I'am sure Tiger would have paid big bucks. I have never taken a mug shot but why don't they offer the folks a mirror......Of course you will need to make arrangement with the law but I think it's a good idea to make folks presentable. I'am sure some folks are declared guilty by just looking at their mug shot.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I'm sure the fact that it's known as a "mug shot" doesn't help either. So maybe a whole new re-framing of the occasion is required also. The hair and makeup should involve a small twirly black moustache and black suit for men and a jessica rabbit look for the women.

Yeah great idea. If you're gonna look guilty it may as well be hot guilty.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

sparrowdown.LOL

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Good luck getting to a prisoner before take in has been completed. Even your lawyer isn't allowed in.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I think somebody already had that idea.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Yes Sutton's law, "If you think that you have a new idea, you are wrong. Someone probably already had it "...

• millie210
    millie210

Great idea James!

And when you get ready, maybe you can franchise to other horrible photo situations - such as drivers license pictures~

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Oh boy, lets not talk about drivers license most are not that great......

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

The most horrific celebrity mug shot I can recall was Nick Nolte's some years back.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Who remembers Huge Grants mug shot when he got done for being with a prostitute?

Actually a book of celebrity " mug shots" would likely become a best seller.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit