The MACALLAN immortality hope!

by BoogerMan 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

If you drink Macallan whisky, at Armageddon you will become righteous immediately, a son of God, brother of Christ, an immortal king/priest, and to cap it all, help all the un-righteous minions on earth grow to perfection gradually over the next 12,000 months. No such 'growing' needed for Macallan drinkers!

Study Watchtower September 2022 Par. 11, p. 22 - "How will the anointed bring “the many to righteousness”? The anointed will cooperate closely with Jesus Christ to direct the educational program that will be carried out here on earth during the 1,000 years. The 144,000 will not only rule as kings but also serve as priests. (Rev. 1:6; 5:10; 20:6) As such, they will assist with “the healing of the nations” - gradually bringing mankind back to perfection. (Rev. 22:1, 2; Ezek. 47:12) What a joy that will be for the anointed!" (Hic! Take me drunk, I'm home)

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Hilarious!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Confucius say, 'Man with hands in pocket feels cocky all day.'

Is that a fat belly or where this drunken sot stashes his booze?

(Hic! Take me drunk, I'm home)

Brilliant!!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known
    27 And taking a cup of 35 year single malt scotch, he offered thanks and gave it to them, saying: “Drink out of it, all of you, 28 for this means my servants hard earned money, which is to be poured out in behalf of the Governing Body for forgiveness of your sins. - Matthew 26:27-28, NWT
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH
    The anointed will cooperate closely with Jesus Christ to direct the educational program that will be carried out here on earth during the 1,000 years.

Those do sound like the words of someone who has drained one too many bottles of booze.

• waton
    waton
    serve as priests. (Rev. 1:6; 5:10; 20:6) As such--

Rev 20:4 says the rulers with Christ will "--have been killed with the ax--", not that they will be stoned. --

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit