Catholic women diacons...

by mikeflood 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Pope Francis sets study commission for women diacons.....Could the Watchtower follow sometime in the future?

• never a jw
    never a jw

Could the Watchtower follow sometime in the future?

Only if they want to stay alive in the the 22nd century. I get the feeling that they rather commit suicide.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Did you mean "deacons"?

In the WTB&TS Hierarchy, the position is called a "Ministerial Servant."

Ain't no way in hell the Watchtower will ever have Ministerial Servants who can't pass the testicle test.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Ok, this good Protestant LOVES pope Francis!!

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi All,

I think they will stick to this scripture: 1Tim.3:2:The overseer should therefore be irreprehensible, a husband of one wife,. Yep, even if they aren't called deacons, elders, MS, etc., They would never apply the scripture Gal. 3:28:There is neither Jew nor Greek,+ there is neither slave nor freeman,+ there is neither male nor female,+ for you are all one in union with Christ Jesus. Yep, this scripture goes right over their heads. In the future, look for it to be a new light...meaning they saw the scripture all along, but because they painted themselves in the corner & can no longer justify how they view women...trust me....the light gets brighter. They saw this scripture, but one thing about the org. they are stick to their guns...until they have no more bullets to shoot down other religions...

Eventually, they may be forced to change....but I don't think the men want to give up the CONTROL...it's like taking the remote control from your hubby, and or boyfriend...

Tor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit