On creation day jah was only unsatisfied with one thing you know what it was?

by Jahlove 2 Replies latest social relationships

• Jahlove
    Jahlove

Man without a helper, so for every woman out there remember you just being you, is a gift from Jah and when Jah discovers a worthy man & sends him to you that's (your man) he is out their somewhere and when he finds you you'll know cause he'll Cherish Cherish Cherish the crap out of you, I wonder why clingy ness is frowned apawn I'm super clingy to the right person and its a blessing ,in my eyes also why do people wedd only until death I would recommend begging Jah daily to eternally bind you and your partner furthermore I wouldn't ask for anything but that doesn't it seem more effective to ask for something knowing you don't ask for much

I hate hearing bout all the heartbreak posted here just remember you can't relocate to the house on the rock until Jah evicts you from your shack on the sand :)

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Thank you kindly.But we don't smoke jahweed on this forum.

Your expertise On the path to a so called heaven warrants a few questions.

1. Have you or anyone you know been to heaven and back?

2. Does this guy jah personally appear to you and define the three that, in your qualified opinion, merit the final destination of Elysium or in your lingo -heaven? If so how often? And what does he look like?

3. Are you trolling the forum? If so YOU BETTER HAVE THE CAHUNAS TO STAY AND DEAL WITHWHAT IS ABOUT TO EFFING HIT YOU. DONT RUN AWAY JAH SOLDIER!

SORRY ABOUT THE CAHUNA ANALOGY. JUST REALIZED YOU WERE OF THE TENDER GENDER. BUT HANG AROUND AND GET EDUCATED ABOUT JAH ZEAL!

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Mormon reject.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit