FACT: The "faithful slave" was personally selected in 1919......

by BoogerMan 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

.........by the elite in the WTBTS, who then became the self-proclaimed "faithful slave." (sans divine interference!)

As attested to countless times in decades worth of literature.

All succeeding members were then "personally selected" by existing "slave" members. Nice work, if you can get it!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I'm trying to imagine Jehovah/Jesus checking things out in 1919, and deciding that Joseph Rutherford was the right guy to lead Christianity into the future.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

After reading all the wonderful truths found in the the finished mystery book such as the leviathan was the steam locomotive. And the measurements of temple equated to the the distance from Pittsburgh to Brooklyn. And at the time the bible students were not even aware that Jesus received kingdom power in 1914. Jesus Selected judge Rutherford who then spewed out the false prophecy that gods kingdom would come in 1925.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

it has been printed in the WT that God has a sense of humor...what a joke!

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

The elephant in the room is how Jehovah selected Leo Greenlees as governing body who then sexually assaulted at least one ten year old boy. Also Ewert Chitty was selected by Jehovah to join the governing body who also was accused of sexual deviance with a teenage boy.

Similar story with Jarez who was accused of similar and now of course Tony Morris has been accused of similar.

If he was involved with that sort of thing then it will be such a shock all those years on the GB who claim to be selected by Jehovah. But this is not the first time what about Greenlees, Chitty, Jarez and now of course uncle Tony.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

And none of the original appointees, who were proclaiming Pastor Russell as the Slave, ever claimed that office. It was only in 2012 that the GB realized who was appointed and when. Of course the truth is that Joseph Smith was appointed to restore the priesthood in 1831 when Jesus and Father God commissioned him in a vision.

• Riley
    Riley

Me- I am the worlds greatest guitar player.

Other person- How do you know ?

Me- I have a trophy saying I am the world great guitar player.

Other person- Who gave you that trophy.

Me- Well, I bought it for myself because I am the world greatest guitar player.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Yeah, the WTBT$ GB/FD$ acts like a false prophet.

They have said that all other religions will be attacked first, and then when the UN/nations come after JWBorg then Jesus and the angels and 144,000 will save them. They misapply Ezekiel 38 to back up that view.

What's funny is that Jehovah is going to show that the WTBT$ GB/FD$ are false prophets by allowing the UN/nations/governments to BEGIN their attack on religious institutions at the Bethels. The studios, the Bethels, the KHs, the real estate, the investments - POOF! Gone, "like smoke", because the GB/FD$ are the worst apostates, claiming to represent Jehovah by name all the while hurting His kids and teaching falsehoods. The governments are about eat all their assets up.

(Incidentally, Ezekiel 38 isn't even talking about Armageddon or the great tribulation. It's talking about the attack of "Gog of Magog" which Revelation 20:7-10 clearly says doesn't happen until the end of the 1000 year reign.)

Jehovah hasn't changed.

Ezekiel 8:12,13

"He said to me: “Son of man, do you see what the elders of the house of Israel are doing in the darkness, each one in the inner rooms where his idols are displayed? For they are saying, ‘Jehovah is not seeing us. Jehovah has left the land.’” And he went on to say to me: “You will see detestable things that are even more terrible that they are doing.”

Jehovah sees what those fakers are doing at Bethel. He will make an accounting.

Ezekiel 9:5,6

"Go through the city after him and strike...You should start from my sanctuary.” So they started with the elders who were in front of the house."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit